𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

🌿🍃

Jungkook checked himself for the umpteenth time in the mirror, sighing with disappointment. He didn't want to disguise himself but he had to as it was very hard to be a famous idol.

"I think I'm ready to go out without getting recognised much."

He mumbled and fished his hands in his pocket and then went out towards Jimin's room.

He knocked on the door lightly , only to hear a faint 'five minutes more' from the another side of the door.

"More five minutes?" Jungkook groaned with annoyance.

He was bored of being in hospital for two days and then again returning here just to take rest and don't do much fun. Besides that he has decided to give himself a chance.

A chance to try to know Seokjin better.

He wanted to know how exactly the elder feels about him and he wanted to experiment that if he could reciprocate it or not.

Moreover, he wanted to spend some time with the elder and catch up as a compensation of whatever ignorance stunt they were pulling up till recent week.

So, here he was — taking out the elder on a lunch date , of course, a friendly one. But still he was quite nervous about it and he was shocked that he had never felt this way before.

Yes, he wasn't much of an extrovert but yet, he never felt such kind of introvert symptoms in himself before.

He was amidst thinking when the the door was opened ajar, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Woah— you look so ...... stunning. I-I meant gorgeous shit! N-no, I meant that—"

Jin and Jimin chuckled at the younger who was sweating slightly.

"You look handsome too, kook. Of course not more than me but still so handsome that I'm afraid that Jimin here would drop on his knees for you."

Jin remarked with a light chuckle and after hearing the last sentence , the youngest looked towards the second youngest who let out an offended sound.

"Excuse me? Talk for yourself, hyung. Don't rub your desires on my fuckin name. I'm way more sexier than both of you while I'm just in my PJs."

Jimin playfully replied but he didn't failed to notice how the eldest of three started getting red while Jungkook became stiff.

'could it be for real?' Jimin thought that if his assumptions could be true.

He wanted to ask the duo about if this is just a friendly date but sensing how awkard they were right now and god knows how they are gonna behave when left alone together; so he decided to lessen the tension around them.

"By the way, Jungkook, why are you not taking me with you both? Am I that big of a burden?" He questioned , making a pouting face with harmless playfulness dripping off his tone of speaking.

"It wasn't you who took care of me, you midget. It was my dear princess who took care of me while you were busy looking after your soulmate. So, go ask him for treat. Okay?"

Jungkook replied, imitating Jimin's tone of speaking before grabbing the eldest with him from there, sprinting down the stairs and then to the exit.

Jimin just huffed.

"Princess? Huh?..... whatever! Taehyung must take me on dinner else I would have to feast on his bulbous and massive cock."

Saying this he turned towards his boyfriend's room who must be doing god knows what inside the room. Probably be dreaming about buying a unicorn frock for yeontan or making Jimin wear hybrid tails and ears to get a feel of him being an omega.