𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

ꕥꕥꕥꕥ

ꕥꕥꕥꕥ

"A sʜɪᴘ ɪɴ ʜᴀʀʙᴏᴜʀ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴀғᴇ ,
ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ."

ꕥꕥꕥꕥ

________☘︎_______

"Yeah...Why are you both shocked? Its not an actual kiss." The CD (camera director)  asked.

"I m-mean what we've to do?-"Seokjin asked nervously .

"BANGTAN BOYS!! COME HERE FOR A QUICK MINUTE." The CD called out for the rest of the members.

The other members also gathered there as the CD and staffs explained about what are they going to perform today.

"See today we'll be having three rounds of games. First one is a task to search for black shards of glass from a huge basement, second- riddles and lastly, passing of paper through your mouth. That's it so now go and get ready. And Jimin? Ask him to finish his breakfast soo."

The boys nodded and went back to getting ready as Jimin cursed the director for disturbing his breakfast for this short notice.
Taehyung and Hoseok laughed making fun of Jimin's cute  cursings.

"B-but what about our k-kiss?" Seokjin asked as Jeongguk also agreed.

"Oh that. See we need a thumbnail of you two so close to kiss and we can attract viewers like that. Its not  an actual kiss but your lips should have the minimum distance possible. Got it?"

"yeah" Jeongguk said as Seokjin nodded along.

"God why us?" Jeongguk groaned .

"We'll have to do it anyway. Thank got I won't have to kiss for real. I was afraid to kiss an animal" Seokjin said while exhaling out a deep breath  in relief.

"Animal?"

"Yeah kissing a bunny aka Jeon Jeongguk." Seokjin snickered at the end.

"Wtf!! Very funny ha haha ha. I should be the one scared because your lips look so swollen like they are bitten by bugs"

"oh really kook? Just admit that you find my lips full and plumpy and oh-so juicy because why not?! I am expert at skincare." Seokjin said while smacking his imaginary lipstick on his lips.

"oh please hyung. You should go and better apply some chapstick because your lips  are so faint in smell , I might puke due to it." Jeongguk said.