𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

"Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-" Hoseok was cut off from admiring when yoongi put his middle finger in his mouth making Hoseok's eyes go wide

Hoseok started to suck on it making yoongi's go wide this time, he immediately took out his finger -"Ewwww hobi" He complained while blushing.

"I thought that its yoongi hyung who sucks finger" Jungkook said making Hoseok smirk before saying.

"Trust me you would never get to know that how much this kitty likes to suck while getting this cock sticked upto his ass- OWW"

Yoongi kicked his boyfriend and went from there to help Jin and Jimin who were busy in putting the stuffs here and there.

"Hey guys! Can I help?"

Jinmin looked at him and then nodded.

"Can you call kook?I need his meat." Jin said making Yoonmin's eyes go wide like saucers.

"you need his.......meat?" Jimin asked with confusion and then Jin realised it, his cheeks flushed red.

"I mean I-I need his meat which means ask him to drag his muscles here and use his strength a-and help me to m-move some stuffs."

"okay as you say. I'm going to check on Taehyung anyways so I can inform jungkook too." Yoongi said and went from there.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"I'm so touched guys. Thank you all for this... I really needed to relax a bit and this is a great help." Namjoon thanked them.

"Hyung, you've been thanking for umpteenth time since you came here." Taehyung spoke while rolling his eyes playfully which made him recieve a smack from Hoseok.

"This is so beautiful, isn't it?" Hoseok chirped with excitement.

"It is. And once again thanks for it." The leader of the group showed his gratitude towards their efforts.

"Ok ok. You are most welcome. Now we should start , shall we?" The youngest asked with starry eyes and Jin couldn't have enough of staring.

"So lets start from Truth or Dare? But we will change it into Submit or Dare." Jimin suggested his idea while others decided to sit on the matress.

"Means?"

"means that If its mine chance, then I could either complete a dare or will have to submit to one of your conditions for a whole 2 days." He explained.

"Boring"

"Shut up yoongi."

"You shut the fuck up"

"these shits 👄"

"Who tf used emoji while talking?"

"And who tf uses short forms while talking?"