𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

How did the number of votes dropped from 80+ to less than 50? Is the story getting boring? Do share me your reviews.

"Umm.." Seokjin was fiddling with his fingers nervously as licked his lower lip, unaware of Jungkook's gaze lingering on his lips.

Even Jungkook himself didn't realise where he was staring as he was very caught up in the moment in staring at those luscious jello-kind lips which looked like marshmallows, making everyone to just have a bite of it.

"Actually...." Jin started to explain what happened last night in details which had the younger feel really embarassed yet giddy from inside.

Flashback -

"I'll give you the pecks, kook. Just let me bring the soup for you."

Seokjin said with a small smile and didn't wait for the younger to reply and simply went out of the room with heart drumming crazily.

He can mask off his feelings but when it comes to the surface, it hits him like a strong tide of dark ocean.

He went towards the kitchen and saw the take outs on the kitchen island.

"These brats. I think they've fought again.... Jimin's face said it all."

Seokjin sighed as he started preparing the soup. Yeah , he had the soup given by Mr. Jeon yet he wanted to make one for the younger by himself with his own special recipe because he knew that the younger just loved its taste.

He loved cooking for his band members who were as important as his own family, especially the youngest one.

After preparing the soup and putting some air fried noodles in a small bowl, he went upstairs in his room to find the bed empty.

"Koo..?" He called out softly and looked everywhere to search for the younger.

He walked to the coffee table and put the tray there. After calling out the younger several times, there was still no response. He looked at the bathroom door which seemed lock from the outside which indicated that Jungkook wasn't in the washroom either.

"AHHH-" The older screamed when he felt something tugging on his feet. He screamed in horror and slowly bent down to see Jungkook's head peaking out from under the bed.

"Jeon Jungkook!!! Come out"

Seokjin shouted with his nostrils flared up and tried to pull out the younger who was smiling like a little child.

"Pecks...g-give me pecks" Jungkook said with a sluggish demand for his pecks which made the older have a huge headache.

"But first you need to come out, right? Come out."

But Jungkook was stubborn as hell and started to demand the older to lay down too which Seokjin tried to refuse but at the end, the younger became stern so he had to.

Cursing the younger a few times, Seokjin laid down on the floor but didn't get inside the bed which had Jungkook whining about this.

"You're the prince of dark and I'm the prince of light. See, you're under darkness. This is interesting , right? Let's do it like that."

Seokjin tried to sugar coat while giving examples of fantasies and tales to which Jungkook agreed.

"You're the Princess, right? Umm no?" Jungkook spoke with a confused face and the older bit his lips a little before rectifying his 'mistake'.