𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

🌿

"Kook, slow down. Its....too much.. Fuck! Stop it."

The older was trying to handle a very wasted Jungkook who was chugging on his wine continuously as if it was the oxygen he needed to survive  and if not, he'll die.

So done with this, Jin hooked his arm around Jungkook, making him stand  and started to drag him out of there. As he tried to get a hold of the younger, the later was getting more bratty and stubborn and not to mention 'a huge pervert' too.

"Have y-you ever seen a cherry jiggle?"

Jungkook questioned but the elder could do only one thing that was ignore him. Besides that the younger was actually heavy for him to carry easily.

"You have n-not?....... Cherry means small t—"  "Oh god! Stop!"

The older was quick to interrupt.

Somehow, Jungkook's uncle came to rescue. He seemed a little disappointed his nephew yet smiled to Jin and helped to carry Jungkook inside the car.

"Thank you so much" Seokjin bowed, thanking the elderly figure for helping who just shook his head with a small laugh.

"Here....take these hampers. Its a small gift for you both from me and this bag contains some instant soups... Take him carefully and heat up this soup for him. Bye! Visit again soon. Drive safely"

In response, Jin thanked him and took all the stuffs, putting them in the car before driving back to their dorm.

The whole drive was hectic as the younger kept flirting with Jin or sometimes nagging about  the older pampering Jimin more or being too close to the leader and being  a tad bit intimate with Taehyung on the stage.

He was also complaining about how he wishes not be an idol for few months and grow flowers but he loves singing more so he couldn't do gardening.

All these made Jin smile as he listened to Jungkook's blabbering attentively.

Finally they made it back to the dorm and he, along with some guards, took the younger inside.

"Your n-neck...aha! It smells like a baby...Are y-you a baby, hyung?"

Jungkook questioned as he traced his cold fingertips on Jin's neck and blew air on it.

"Y-yea" Jin replied quickly as he shooed away the cold hand from his neck.

The younger started giggling as he wrapping his both arms around Jin's waist, pulling him closer and caressed him.

"K-knew it! Bang! Bang! Kim Seokjin is my baby, Jeon Jungkook's baby... I love y-you like a baby, my big baby."

The younger yelled with excitement as the older felt his heart racing, a happy smile blooming on his pretty face.

It was indeed true.

Jungkook had really raised him with so much care and love. Despite being the youngest, he has pampered and spoilt the oldest, making him have the life of a maknae.

Not so long, a wasted Jungkook spotted giggled as he spotted the 'shorty' in the kitchen. He nudged Jin to look in that direction but as soon as he did, he felt a lick on his neck; a gasp leaving his mouth when he realised that Jungkook was literally nibbling his skin, especially the area which  was a bit too sensitive for Seokjin.