𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"Hyungie, do something" After being so done of listening the younger whining right into his ears like a buzzing bee, Taehyung finally decided to give some attention to the boy.

"How would I know the answer? Go and ask Jin hyung." He replied sighingly.

"But you're my bestfriend." Jungkook whined more, shaking the latter's  right arm and playing with elephant moles.

"Don't ever say it loud again. Do you want Jimin to murder you?" Taehyung said, looking around them with alert, checking if his boyfriend was there or not.

"Ah, kook. If you want to know it simply walk to your roommate and ask him what crazy shit you did while you were you drunk and he'll tell you. But one thing I'm very sure about is that whenever you're drunk , you never leave a chance to embarrass yourself  next morning."

"You're not helping at all." Jungkook said, slapping Taehyung's shoulder before going away.

He'll have to find it himself. He remembers only few crumbs of what happened last night and it was hella embarassing. He literally licked Jin's neck and talked about cherries and what not. Oh god!

"How am I going to face him? Okay, Jeon Jungkook... Man up and don't be a pussy right now." He pep talked for a moment before barging into the elder's  and his  shared room.

"Jin hy— "

He was going to straight on shout out all his queries and confusions in front of the older but he was left stiff, his word hanging in mid of his tongue when he saw the elder dancing smoothly like a black swan.

Jin had his head facing through the wall and balcony where he was dancing along with his own shadow, his hands moving swiftly in air as he twirled and ran a hand from over his head and coming down till his lips, teasing with his hips a little.

The younger immediately knew that it was the choreography of their own song 'black swan' and Jin was performing the part of Jimin and soon the moment was coming where Jungkook had a duo part sith Jimin.

Even though the music wasn't audible at all, the younger could easily point out the lyrics just by seeing the dance. He saw airpods  in Jin's ear and when he twirled, one of them fell off.

Jungkook walked up to the older silently and picked it up, plugging it into his own ear and an instrumental tune filled his ear.

Jin was still dancing oh so smoothly. He danced like he was made for it as if he had been practicing Jimin's part for a long time. His moves were really transitional , his face glowing when the sunlight from the balcony was showering him with it's warm comfort.

Jungkook found himself getting mesmerized by the older. He felt like he was a fly getting attracted to the source of light, his feets automatically moving closer towards Jin.

Just as Jungkook's part came along with Jimin's, Jin did a little cartwheel before twirling on his one feet like a ballerina on her toes. 

"Ah" A shocked gasp left Jin's mouth when he felt someone picking him from his waist and raising him like a ballerina performing on some royal ball event. He looked down to see it was Jungkook who was looking unfazed and twirled him inthe air.

The realisation hit him that younger has caught him dancing and now they both of were doing the choreography together.

Jin could never miss this opportunity so swung his arm in the air, curling it around nothing as the younger slowly put him into the ground and they both held hands as Jungkook pulled him closer and sat in front of him, swaying from left to right.