𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬𝔬

A game of Truth or Dare 'causewhy not?! Its the religion of a bts ff

why not?! Its the religion of a bts ff.
(In next update not this)

★✰✯☆✩✩

House cleaning is a tough task but its tougher when you got brats to make everything worse than before. That's what Jungkook and Jin were facing right now.

It was weekend and two days from today, chuseok was there. Chuseok is great festival for the netizens of Korea and bangtan memebers are waiting for it to arrive. The staffs has already left the building in this leave period to celebrate this festival with their own families. These all left the members with no any other option than doing all the cores on their own.

So it was Jinkook's task to clean the house be it moping, washing  and setting the sheets  and making sure everything is neat and clean. It wasn't that tough but their blood were boiling when Namjoon returned from his jogging and stepped upon the freshly mopped floor while humming to any random pop song.

"This shithead-" Jin cursed and threw his mop on Namjoon in anger while Jungkook took the bucket and poured all the dirty water on the leader and they both stood proud with victorious expression when they saw Namjoon's expression who looked like a stray kitty drown wet in water amidst mid of November.

"What's the noise guys?" Jimin shouted as he came out of the kitchen with a spatula in his hand behind him followed Taehyung who was simply helping Jimin in cooking.

"oh Jimin be careful- TAE" Jin tried to warn them but the harm was already done.

Jimin saw it in slow-mo. He fucking saw how his leg slipped in watter and he landed on top of Namjoon with his back pressed on Namjoon's back. Namjoon  was now beneath Jimin , his belly was pressed against the floor while Jimin was lying on him if he is a goddamn couch but to his unfortunate luck, he screamed louder and almost felt all his organs getting misplaced when Taehyung also fell on top of them.

Jimin's eyes widen in horror when he saw that  how when  to save  him , Taehyung moved , he too slipped and landed on top of him. "TAE NO" He screamed but now Taehyung was on top of him with their chest pressed together.

Jungkook decided to help them but Jin grabbed his hand and gestured him not to do so. "Look at the soulmates" The elder said and on following his gaze, the maknae saw that how the 95zliner were adoring each other with heart eyes like some cliché drama.

Jimin shyly tried to avert his gaze down but Taehyung's expression made him look at him again. As if Taehyung was dominantly demanding him to look up , so he followed what he was supposed to do.