𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

"Oh wow~ its so cute. Love you hyung." Jeongguk squealed like a tiny baby.

"So cute" Jin murmured while looking at the younger who is jumping like a little bunny just because Jin gave him a pencil case.

Jin saw a shorts on youtube about to create a pencil case for those who are fans of Jk of BTS , so he made one for jungkook by the help of that DIY channel.

He read the comments to see the review if others could make it or not. Jin saw many people screaming over how to show it to Jungkook but too bad that Jin can personally gift it to the star others are talking about. And the cute reaction of Jungkook is a win-win.

"...yung hyung!!" Jungkook slapped his as to get attention.

"What happened? Did Namjoon blast the pressure cooker again? Are you safe my bunny?" Jin panicked while checking out if the younger is hurt somewhere.

On the other hand, the younger was finding Jin's reaction hilarious af. He trapped the older with his arms and pinned him against the wall.

"You were lost and.... staring at my lower region." The younger pointed out with embarrassment.

Jin's eyes went wide like saucers. He was not even gay...okay he was but still. He never looked at any man like this. Jin was confused because he doesn't recall staring there, meaning Jungkook's downstairs.

"What? no?! I was thinking something and I might have looked there while not noticing. I swear I was lost in my thoughts." Jin tried to explain his side.

"Its okay hyung. I get it and I don't have aby issues. ....... everything is your anyways.. SHIT - I mean your thoughts are yours and if you're lost in thoughts , its okay. You weren't thinking about me, were you? 'S fine." Jungkook didn't even know what nonsense he was blabbering.

"Its okay... by the way, I'm planning to write some lyrics for my upcoming album. Would you help me to upgrade the lines where it is needed? only if you're not busy." Jin softly requested because songs are his sensitive parts, he had many bad & good memories related with it.

"Sure hyung. I'm so glad that you're starting to write & compose again. And I'm always free for you." The younger said while back hugging the other who stared into nothing.

Jungkook could sense the emotions his hyung was feeling right now. He hugged him tighter and kissed his shoulder which startled Jin.

"Don't worry hyung. You'll do your best ." He tried to cheer him up.

"I'm nothing and even if I try to give my best , it'd be nothing. A zero will always be a zero. I am negligible." Jin self-talked which sounded so unfair to Jungkook.

Why life has to be so unfair with some people? Thats what Jungkook thought.

He is proud of Jin for ignoring the hate and remaining sassy. But the comments he gets is very toxic and his past was also very unfair to him. Jin is like the dry leaf of autumn which is trembling and fighting to stay how longer it could before falling down. Jungkook wants to stop the storm which will make the leaf detach itself from the twigs. He wants to stand for his hyung.