𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

"Tell me that you don't love him? I bet my giant dick that you at least like him." Taehyung said with a sigh, so done with his best friend nagging like a child because his Jin hyung was ignoring him.

"Why are you so stubborn to prove it that I like him? Okay, I like him as my hyung. And I'm upset cause I don't  want to behave like strangers with him." The maknae said with an upset sigh & took a bite from the hot lava chocolate cake.

"You know what, Tae?" The younger mumbled and the older just hummed not bothering to leave  a single drop of his soft drink .

Jungkook shifted closer to the older and laid in his lap, he needed it.

"I should've dated you?" He mumbled questiongily making Taehyung go silent for a few minutes before bursting out laughing.

"bahhahahaha what even made you think like I would agree to date you? A person who didn't change his undergarments for three days in a row. Bahahaha."

Jungkook hissed in embarrassment.

"fuck you! It was only a one time things years ago."

Taehyung still laughed and made a thinking face before speaking.

"what about you wearing the same shirt for five days in Malta? Even ARMYs observed it. Beside that if we ever date, we will spend our life insulting each other and moreover we literally had  a very little chemistry like that. You are an introvert and you wouldn't even share anything to your boyfriend, poor him. thankfully I'm here to check on if my little son in denial phase is doing well or not. What would happen to you if I being  a good dad didn't keep bugging you about making a move on Jin hyung, my son?"

"Stop this shit! God!! Why did I even befriend you? Are you sure your father was a farmer not a roaster? You know what fuck off. And for the nth time, I dont feel anything for Jin hyung."

"I would've to ask my dad first. Wow! Really? Thank god that you don't like him." Taehyung happily exclaimed.

He got up and did a happy little dance making Jungkook confused.

"wait! Why are you so happy?" The maknae asked in confusion.

"Thats because I can finally hit on him"
Taehyung continued his dance and Jungkook's eyes widen in shock.

"Y-you like him?" He questioned.

"who doesn't. I thought you liked him so I being a loyal friend wanted to make sure what if I hurt you by dating him. Its not like but I'm surely attracted by him. He is so sexy and caring, loving, beautiful and fuck his plump lips . I wanna kiss , suck and lic-"

"stop!! I-I mean why won't you try to hit on him atleast?"

"Thats cause I felt like Jin hyung has a crush on you. So if you like him and he too crushes on you then why would I jump in between of you both." Taehyung casually said.