𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

So yeah, I am back from black hole....tbh I like pink ones but I let it slide this time.

Jin was worried as hell and so were the others. Jungkook was admitted to the hospital whereas Taehyung was a bit better than the younger. 

The case was food poisoning.

Yes! These pigs couldn't bother to check the expiry dates before consuming products and they didn't even check if the stuffs they buy is fresh or not. 

Jimin has informed the rap line who were out and the olders were really worried about the youngest duo. But they were asked not to return as the youngest are no more in danger.

Coming back to Jin, he has been terribly weak in these two days. He has been not taking meals , naps and has gotten eye bags under his eyes.

His physical state was still better than what he emotionally felt. He felt like he was on the death bed. He has cried a lot , of course, not in front of the younger with crescent eyes. Because Jimin was also terribly crying and not to miss the point, Jin has observed how vulnerable Jimin felt towards Taehyung.

So the older has  silently cried to himself alone. He was equally worried for both of the younger boys. But the image of the bunny toothed man laying on floor looking lifeless wasn't leaving his mind, doesn't matter how much he tried.

How would be his life if he lost the younger? Would it be counted as life? What would be BTS without their gem? Jin couldn't name how strange he felt when they were in the ambulance with Jungkook's head on his lap whereas Jimin was acting brave and handled all the situation.

Jimin was strong and he knew that he had to be strong to save others. Jin wanted to be strong too but looking at the pale face of younger looking almost dead in his lap , he couldn't be strong anymore.

He needed to thank Jimin later for handling these all despite the fear he felt. Jin saw the fire Jimin had in his eyes while he acted like a tigeress which would rip you apart if anything happens to her cubs. Whereas Jin felt like he would finish his life if anything  wrong happens.

He was scared as hell. 

" Hyung, are you sure you'll be enough? I can't stay but at least Jimin can stay with you."

Said Taehyung who was getting discharged from the hospital and was asking Jimin to stay with Jin and Jungkook.

Jimin huffed at this and decided to interfere.

"No! No, I won't let you go alone. Let me come with you or why don't you stay here more? I can get the bed again for you."

"Jimin, there might be other patients who would need a bed  but can't be admitted due to lack of beds for patients. Besides that out of all the people, you know it very well that I dislike the aura of hospitals as it makes me nervous."

Taehyung shook his head and said, trying to make the smaller understand his point.

Jimin sighed, looking down at his feet with a pout, not daring to look up at the younger.

Jin who was watching all these scenes, felt a tad bit bad for Jimin as the latter really didn't want to stay away from Taehyung.

"Okay. But Jin hyung can stay here with kook. Let me come with you." Jimin reply hesitantly.

"Park Jim-"

"Shut up. Its your choice if you want to stay or not. So can't I decide about myself? I want to go home and I will go." Jimin replied, getting offended  by the way the taller wasn't trying to understand how weak and restless Jimin felt right now.