𝔗𝓌𝔬

"A ship with two captains always
gets drown."

"mhmmh" He squirmed as  the latter was getting his perky nipples devoured by the taller who was growling in hunger

"mhmmh" He squirmed as the latter was getting his perky nipples devoured by the taller who was growling in hunger.

"Your nipples are so good, so perky and juicy , just for me." The taller said as he lunged on the right bud which was neglected for long.

He twirled his tongue around it, lapping it with his warm muscle and flicking the hard bud.

"Ahh fuck 'M s-sensitive there" The guy with black hair mewled while squirming under thr taller.

"oh yeah?" The taller asked with an amused smirk as he took the whole nipple including the swollen and puffy muscle around in his mouth sucking it and pulling it , trying to milk.

"S-stop. I am a m-male and can't be m-milked mhmm ah-ah fuck s-so sensitive stop p-please" The black haired male pleaded not like he was opposing the action.

Its just all this pleasure was so much for him to take at once. The taller didn't stop and groped the latter's ass in his hand.

He was massaging the two fleshy globes making the latter moan while he was devouring the latter's nipple at the same time.

"Fuck I-I am c-close, put it already" The black haired moaned while grabbing the taller's hair and trying to push him away from his almost bleeding nipple.

"So eager you are, aren't you greedy for daddy's cock?" The taller asked with a smirk.

"I-I'm... w-want daddy to drill my cunt with h-his fat and long weapon... want y-you to f-fuck me until my thigh s-shake from overstimulation. P-please" He breathed out in a seductive voice as he spread his legs wide for the taller to see his pink & juicy hole, flashing and clenching to be filled.

The taller smirked at the sight and let out a happy smile as he put his index finger around the rim , incircling over it.

"Fine love" The taller's hot breath fanned near the latter's ears as a single digit was suddenly pushed deep in the hole without any notice.

"AHH T-Taehyung!!" Jimin screamed. ☼︎

"W-what was that?" Jimin muttered to himself as he woke up. He hurriedly looked around if Hoseok heard him.

Jimin sighed in relief as now he got a room all alone so no roommate. I mean he doesn't like the thought of sleeping alone but it was still better than getting caught red handed while moaning your bandmate's name in sleep.