𝔗𝔢𝔫

Reminder:- A little reminder that this is a short story for almost like 16-17 chapters

Reminder:- A little reminder that this is a short story for almost like 16-17 chapters...we are on chapter 10...and the things need to be done faster..so you might think its too fast but it is what it is. If I get a good response on this book then in future, I may write a whole ff with 30+ chapters.

₊‧.°.⋆☠️•˚₊‧⋆.

"Good morning kook." Jimin greeted the younger who flashed a tired smile to him. "Tired?" He added.

"Very much. I couldn't even sleep fully. "Jungkook said while taking a sip of hangover soup which Jimin has prepared for everyone.

"Where is Jin hyung?" The older asked making Jungkook shake his head in disappointment.

"He is very distant since last night so I don't have any idea. He refused to come with me for the breakfast and went out of the room." The maknae stated with a blank face but one could clearly see the worry pooling in his eyes.

"oh, is that so? Don't worry, I'll look for him afterall I'm his fav." Jimin said while flipping his imaginary hair.

"Yeah that you are." Jungkook mumble quietly and went away from there with his coffee.

Jimin was a bit confused at the younger male's reaction 'cause usually, Jungkook would have started a war with Jimin, fighting that he is the one who is Jin hyung's favourite , so it was quite weird to see him simply ignore it.

Anygays, Jimin went to call his Jin hyung. He was searching for him when he heard his voice from the leader's room.

".......song is only half-written tho. And I'm motivated to complete the syllables so I was asking that if you could help me find some English phrases to represent my emotions, the poetical ones."

"Sure Jin hyung and I'm glad that you're willing to make new songs. Hey! Jimin, come inside." Namjoon saw the silhoutte of Jimin from his glass door and called him .

Jimin pouted and got inside, he glared Namjoon cutely then slapped Jin's shoulder. "Don't give me that look both of you. I wasn't eavesdropping. Jin hyung, come here."

Namjoom chuckled at his cute don(g)-saen-g and Jin asked what happened.

"You need to have breakfast. Joonie hyung, did you eat?- oh, lemme guess , No! You didn't." Jimin said with a huff making the elders burst out laughing.

"Wait!wait! What got you both laughing like that? I dont remember cracking a joke." He said with a glare.

"Oh, Jiminie... You are too cute. And Yes I've done my breakfast already. Take Jin hyung with you." The leader said while ruffling Jimin's hairs who nodded.

"Umm...I'll e-eat later." Jin said making others frown.

"Why? Its already late." Namjoon questioned and looked at Jin worriedly.