Chapter 16: That's Unexpected

"I cannot believe this!" Raph growled. "You've lost your mind, Leo!"

"Raphael." Splinter stepped into the room where Leo and Raph were bickering. "It is decided."

Aside from them, Mikey was packing up pizza and comics. Donnie was preparing the shell raiser and Willow was in the lab, using his computer to get access to emergency broadcast channels.

Raph looked away from Leo angrily as Casey called him.

"What?" Raph snapped.

"We're on our way back with April's dad and Erma. We are in a rush, so we're just going to drop them off and let you guys explain while I get my family." Casey explained.

"Fine."

Raph hung up and looked at Leo. "You better know what you're doing."

He left to go meet up with the humans, bumping into the other turtle's shoulder roughly as he went. Leo huffed in annoyance and headed for the lab.

"Willow, how is it going?" He asked.

"It's ready to send." Willow looked over. "But once it's sent, I'm guessing it will cause a mass panic. The police will be everywhere and the national guard will be on their way. If we want to get out of the city undetected, I'll have to send it after we leave."

Leo nodded. "I understand."

"Did you get your stuff?" Willow asked.

"I don't need anything except my family." He assured her. "Well. I do need my space heroes collection, but Mikey got it already."

Willow snorted in amusement and stood up.

Leo glanced at the door. "So uh, did you find out what happened?"

Willow shook her head. "My dad told me not to look."

"LEO!"

Leo and Willow exchanged glanced before following the sound of Raph's yell to the living room.

"What is it now, Ra-"

Leo was cut off as Raph came flying across the room, slamming into his brother and Willow. The three of them hit the ground roughly.

Leo shoved Raph off of him and Willow. "Erma is a Kraang!?"

"Erma is a Kraang!" Willow growled. "It was her!"

Leo's face twisted angrily and he charged forward, attacking the robot Kraang dude woman ruthlessly. Karai and Splinter suddenly ran into the room, but with them came Kraang droids, summoned by Kraang Subprime.

Splinter began to attack Subprime with Leo, while Karai and Willow took the offensive against the Kraang droids. Willow's strategy was practically throwing herself at Kraang bots and jabbing her crutch into their stomachs. If Karai hadn't of been keeping an eye on her, Willow probably would have been shot on the numerous occasions when she charged guns that were pointed directly at her.

Donnie and Mikey were protecting April's dad and Raph, the latter of which had been knocked unconscious by Kraang Subprime.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Karai demanded, throwing a ninja star into yet another gun before it could go off.

"I'm trying-" Willow slammed her crutch into one of their faces, causing the head to go flying off, "to get them killed!"

"You're doing a terrible job."

Willow glared, resisting the urge to use her makeshift weapon against Karai.

"My family!" Splinter tossed Subprime over the ledge. "You must get out of the city, now!"