13| Chandrasya Pratibimbha

{REFLECTION OF THE MOON)

Not all beautifully tales are endless~

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters

Cheeranjeevi- Late king of Kapilvastu.
Anandhani- Queen of Kapilvastu.
Abhilasha- Daughter of Anandhani and Cheeranjeevi.
Priyamvada- Best friend of Anandhani and wife of Parth.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

The balcony decked with the creepers moving in and the direction of the wind paved the way for the shadow of the beautiful human to let her robes move freely, her curls being carried away with the wind and the breeze that made the lady shiver in cold. Her arms tightened around the little thing- much likely a piece of flesh moulded perfectly in the form of a human but, size too small. Her tone was visible with the spark of the moon, and her eyes gazing forward at the person in the garden front, practising archery with his eyes in a plan to steal a few lilies which stole his concentration. 

Her cream-white saree, glued with the sapphires and a beautiful carving of golden thread canvassed the sun shining as the pattern of the textile made her skin shine more. The queen of Kapilvastu abruptly threw her hands up, snatching the cloth piece which was being devoured by her year-old daughte. "Abhi, don't! This might hurt your gums." She spoke her words to her daughter in anger but with affection forming the boundary of each word that she presented in front of her daughter. "I will give you honey in place of it, sweet one, I am sure you will love it." 

The toddler jolted down her hands and threw the saree cloth in discontent, "Ba..baa" crafting her melody she patted her palms together, clapping for her father whose arrow had pierced the aim perfectly. 

Anandhani's lips curved in a smile looking at her daughter, "Forgot sucking this cloth after looking at your father?" Her words sounded of mockery but being spoken to a toddler that too her daughter it was merely a little play of this mother and daughter. "Aay aay" Abhilasha nodded her head horizontally, putting forward her answer in a language so surreal, but yet acceptable to her mother. 

Cheeranjeevi twitched his eyes twice, as the sensation of having an insect underneath his eyelids scared him. He glanced up at the starry sphere as if asking for the passage of light, but his eyes fell over the most beautiful and naughty kid he had ever seen- his daughter.

"Abhi!" he whispered slightly with his pale purple lips forming a grin, his hands travelling to the level of his shoulder. Waving his palm slightly he thought of stealing the kid's glances.

The kid of Anandhani, drowning in the ocean of slumber with her mind acting numb due to tiredness that strained and skinned her eyelids had her head bent downwards, making the gesture of Chiranjeevi not visible to her gaze.

Cheeranjeevi frowned a bit but smiled back looking at the cuteness flooding the balcony of his chamber, "The chamber of two cute entities" he giggled at his statement.

Anandhani had seen Abhilasha drowsing without waiting for a long time and she gestured to Cheeranjeevi, telling him her decision to make the kid lay under the silk duvet. And a simple nod of her husband before he aimed another arrow had commanded her to walk back.