34| The Story Continues

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Secret one : Cheeranjeevi

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters

Anandhani: Queen of Kapilvastu.
Chaitanya: Son of Anandhani.
Cheeranjeevi: Late king of Kapilvastu
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

T

he sparks of optimism crawled into the canvass of the daily chores being performed. The sun was ablaze high in the ocean of azure. The placid waters of the river added allure to the tranquillity of the surrounding.

"Last spoon and then wriggle wherever you wish to!"

Anandhani ran closer to the physique of her son who was crawling on the floor making the best use of his efficient powerful limbs, nurtured with delicacy since the day he was born with the coating of oil. Her hands held the plate of food that was to be fed to the infant.

The day he was born, it was unimaginable to predict his naughtiness under the shadow of his innocent face. The shades of his true nature occupied the minds of his family members the morning he turned half a year.

Little Chaitanya, was perfect by all means. A change in his gait occurred with the mention of opening his mouth to munch edibles. It was difficult for Anandhani to slither behind the almirah or even think about gasping in terror looking at her ten-month-old, brushing his skin against the pillars of the balcony.

With his gapes gleaming with chastity he would crawl close to his mother for a morsel only if she came off exhausted to his sights.

That was Anandhani's opportunity.

She waited for the moment to let Chaitanya come closer and then grab him by his waist, up to her clutches.

Her face appeared pale, he crawled closer.

Bending her back in symphony with the lyric of her son's movement. She picked him up. A mere second and Chaitanya was worrisome about his move to enter the lion's den the palpitation of his heart increased and his eyes dilated.

He was caught.

Anandhani stroked the back of his body, she felt the activity of a lump opposing her cleavage with a harsh push. Separating the lining of hairs in different paths she gazed at Chaitanya. He made an effort to pull his body away from the clutches of his mother.

The intense toils of her kid made her heart liquid, and she decided to let him crawl as per his will. Striding close to the balcony, she placed his little figure on one of the delicate mattresses kept on the floor just for the plays of the young king.