18|Momentary Contentment

╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Shade 02) The Mother

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters

Anandhani- The queen of Kapilvastu.
Abhilasha- Daughter of Anandhani.
Daksharath and Jayasena- Sons of Avidhen.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

The city of oysters hoisted up the blanket of darkness, floating in the ocean of azure they started their ways making the way for the lunar God to descend its rays on the face of a toddler who rolled her head in her comfort zone.

Rolling her head in the lap of her mother, the kid requested for the story to be narrated. But the request came down with a horizontal nod.

Anandhani's hands moved over the kid's hair, her affectionate delicacy had been poured in the form of a sweet gesture, but to her daughter, it seemed irritating. Throwing her hand away, Abhilasha stood up on her knee, positioning her eyes straight into the pupils of her mother, the curve of her face had come down due to the abrupt rejection she received.

Being not a very innocent kid she thought of introducing the questions playing up in her mind to her friends. The questions in her mind were exactly like her true best friends since they were her daily company. A thoughtful child she was, with lots of ideas and brainstorming for the answers to those questions which were too difficult to be sought.

"Maa, matamah{1} said that pita has gone to Chandra{2}but how did he go? I am very proud of pita that he could go to Chandra."

The melody of innocence had been stealing the temper of Anandhani's mind, she wished to be angry over the quite disturbing question that she tried to omit but the innocence of her daughter led to a change of both minds and the gesture that was up to make.

Her hand had hoisted up for punishing her daughter, for asking silly questions but no. The tone of the lines of destiny and the textures of the hard work she did lifelong caressed the princess's hair.

To her surprise, the question seemed much easier for her to answer after the guidance she had received from her father, "Karmic Charm, Abhi." The bewildered gestures on Abhilasha's face had made anandani reduce the intensity of her level of intelligence in the words her lips escaped, "Abhi, the ones who do good deeds have a score of their karma in the diary of God and once the number reaches hundred, God comes on earth to take away the person to heaven and transforms him into a star. So that the whole world can be inspired by that person."

Anandhani's words, represented in the form of a beautiful story, were successful in quenching the thirst of the ramblings of Abhilasha. The daughter of the deceased king was proud of the blood running in her veins, she was proud of her father.

Though today, the questions of one of the kids of Anandahni were over still there was one who would never be able to see his father, and maybe his questions would end up unanswered.

Her heart was mangled with the emotion of dismay, thinking about the unluckiness of the kid being born after the death of its father. It would never be able to encircle his lips, pursing them in a grin while playing with his father.

The deep thoughts were to be penetrated by an arrow of delight shot from the bow of cheerfulness. 

A sweet giggle that made Anandhani alert of its owner, made her settle the uttariya well beneath the clutches of her fist. Her lips formed a pocket in the downward direction, with her eyes glistening with peace.