16| Raja Patani

{Wife of the King.}
She, is honoured to be known by his name.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters

Satyayini- The queen mother of Kapilvastu.
Madhavi- The grand lady of finances.
Anandhani- The queen of Kapilvastu.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

Standing near the ebony table the two powerful ladies of a magnificent empire discussed a matter that had several bad memories attached to it the way blood can't be outcasted from the veins, today this bad memory had turned Satyayani's moist as she was unable to let her memoir relocate that bad memory.

Though she didn't wish to show her tears to the person she hated, Satyayani's moist eyes made Vidushi ask her the reason, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing—"

Her voice was sharp and clear since she was able to hide the ebbing emotion on the surface of her heart. Rotating on her feet sole she turned to face the other directio, "The door of the new temple of Krishna was to be opened up by Cheeranjeevi marking the completion of his rule's first year." She amalgamated her eyelids agony rolling inside.

Madhavi took a deep breath, her eyes burning in the flame of vengeance. She too wished to unearth the criminals behind the king's death but at present, the new female shadow of the king was her priority. "Can't we ask Anandani to open the doors?"

Satyayani was startled, she opened her eyes and moved them down with her brows cocked up, "I think it's a good idea and I even approve of your choice to teach her politics."

Madhavi had proposed her idea of being Anandhani's teacher in front of Satyayani, as she was unsure of the approval that she may or may not receive from the queen mother, "We may even introduce her as the shadow of the king, that time."

Anandhani who stood behind Priyamvada near the door of the queen-mother's chamber, now couldn't stop her feet from entering inside.

"Pranaama!" The duo of ladies were greeted by the voice of Anandhani, making them turn their heads towards the jovial face of its possessor.

Satyayani had been amazed by Anandhani quite a lot of times, even after Cheeranjeevi's death she had never stopped smiling and that made her indeed very special.

"Pranaam, Raja Patani," greeted Satyayani with a grin over her curve.

Raja patani? Anandhani was confused by the new word used for referring to her, she arched her brows in a gesture of interrogation, "What's this new word?"

Satyayani and Madhavi had been discussing a title to be chosen for the new shadow of the king since it was too long to call her and the final word which was authorized was Raja Patani since it meant the wife of the king and indeed it was the finest title.

Anandhani was fascinated by the meaning behind her new title; she was proud to be referred to as Cheeranjeevi's wife.

"Anandhani, another piece of news for you! Vidushi Madhavi shall be preaching to you the secrets of politics, economics and bits of knowledge to be a little selfish as it is important."  Asserted Satyayani looking at the twinkling eyes of Anandhani with pride.

Anandhani gaped at Madhavi, and then back at herself with her head bent a little, "Maa I had to ask something where is the royal crown? The crown worn by the king?"