21| The sword of Krishna

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━

Characters::
Anandhani- Queen of Kapilvastu.
Devakesh- Father of Anandhani and king of Dwarvati
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

Shade 05 : A good listener

The moon shimmered well with its might, its rays penetrated their way amidst the cotton balls of vapour to touch the lustrous water, though the stars were concealed behind the coat of darkness the lunar God provided a way for this traveller to seep close to the position in the garden where she had wished to go, Anandhani's white uttariya seemed a bit messy; it didn't appear clear and the mark of exhaustion that her face brimmed with showed the reason, she was in hurry, thus no chance that she would settle her uttariya rather than looking for a solution to wipe off the result of her exhaustion.

Her destination was a little too far, she gazed at the moon. The impressive glow of the giant orb reminded her of her mistake, she hadn't seen the moon for a long eternity. She clasped her hands together with the little muscular tongue in beween the clutches of her teeth, she was remorseful for the same. It had been her favourite work to gaze at the moon similar to the chukar bird. (Also called chakor or the guinea fowl)

Poets had ended up breaking the stick of their pens, singing the glory of the Chukar and the moon but what about this other human-shaped chukar who came across to be sculpting her glory by now? She too was presented in the form of a poetic rendition, but those poems were now amidst ashes. The song of her glory and love towards the moon was penned up by her soulmate. 

Glancing at the moon brought tears to her eye but the backstory remained a secret, each tear spoke of itself that its mistress missed the one whom she loved to the zenith. Silent, calm and motion full, the tears seeped their way into the ground, making her stand still. What thunderstruck her spine was nameless but that made her rub her eye, she still was very happy and took a promise to herself.

"Why shed a tear in pain? I will always smile looking at the gleam caused due to the waxing and waning of the silvery sphere. The new moon night will bring hope to me every twice a month, that I need to wait for someone's arrival gazing into the sky. He is not gone away from me just a little far from my hold, that's it."

"Anandhani

"Anandhani." 

A voice penetrated and slashed the cloud of her imagination into two, her eyes that had been fixed on the moon now came a little down, much lower to their hoisted position. Her flexible neck was perfect at bending the call.

Her eyes brimmed with happiness looking at the physique of the man, it was that of her father. She had come to the garden in his search. 

"I was searching for you all the way long, but you were nowhere to be seen." Anandhani's cheeks flushed with blood, representing the tonal quality of crimson on her cheek. She seemed to be exhausted due to the amount of hard work she needed to do.