48| Nirvāna

•|To be free from the mortal form|•

Note: The song in the header, means a lot as the author of the story. This chapter isn't written well, might be editted later.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters
Anandhani- Queen mother of Kapilvastu.
Chaitanya- Youngest child of Anandhani and the King of Kapilvastu.
Sridhar- Eldest son of Anandhani.
Abhilasha- Daughter of Anandhani.
Madhavi- Grand lady of finances.
Priyamvada- Best friend of Anandhani.

Satyayini- Mother in law of Anandhani.
Avidhen- Eldest brother of Cheeranjeevi.
Jayasena and Daksharath- Sons of Avidhen.
Lakshmi- Cousin of Anandhani  and widow of Kanishka.
Nagarjuna- Childhood friend of Cheeranjeevi and student of Kailash
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

When one life comes off to be smooth after the disaster has passed, life shows the way for one to achieve what he or truly belongs to. With absolute contentment in her life, Anandhani was complete, rich, and a title superior to all but she chose for inner satisfaction. She had believed in the ideology to complete her physical content and then proceed to the emotional one.

Her lifespan of fifty long years had assembled a memoir filled with happiness to the contradiction of the last ninety days, meant for writing books of all sorts and her autobiography.

She had sunk into the deepest corner of darkness, with meditation as her twilight, penetrating the blanket of darkness periodically.

Focusing on the moment of breathing under the skin while lying still was her routine before the completion of the eighty-ninth day.

The winds accumulated the scattered fragments of soil beneath her paws, she was fragile with her movement, not moving even the slightest of her texture with orbs adjusted on the belongings of Cheeranjeevi

All perfect things in her hand, the mystical turban of Cheeranjeevi, the smile lingering on her face widened with the memory of her tying it to his head flashed in her eyes. She was once young, and now? Old enough to need support.

 She was once young, and now? Old enough to need support