17| Happiness, Welcome back!

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters

Anandhani- The queen of Kapilvastu.
Abhilasha- Princess of Kapilvastu and daughter of Anandhani.
Devakesh- Father of queen Anandhani.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

Fractionally, two-thirds of a month and emotionally the long night of darkness had faded by twenty days, since the day Anandhani was chosen as the shadow of the king. Her days had passed listening, learning and practising politics with her newly found companion and friend Madhavi. They had grown closer just in a short period. For leisure, practising the swiftness of her arms with the handle of the sword had become an addiction to her, since during the first encounter of her with the dark army of the dark lord, Parmeshwar Hari she was inefficient enough to even hold the sword hilt.

She had waited for twenty days to be over since her happiness was returning.

The city buzzed well with the monarch of the city of shimmery oysters, the moon gleaming high

The city buzzed well with the monarch of the city of shimmery oysters, the moon gleaming high. Anandhani had waited to welcome her family at the main gate but the law that new widows can't do the respective things made her a prisoner in her room.

Anandhani sat on her chair with no interest in her mind, her brain raced around the walls of the skull imaging the kid in her hand, she was eager to have her eyes gazing deep into those cute orbs of her little one after a long duration of two months, it was absolutely against her will to send Abhilasha to her maternal place but the kid's constant will and the consent of her father to provide her kid the best care had constructed the way for this kid towards her approval by her mother.

Anandhani had been giving attention to the beating of the drum with the camel skin-plated sticks over the drum skin, and now she was anxious to see her father and her daughter. Her arm reached over the lower part of her abdomen, where a new living creature was growing. The curve over her lip reached ear to ear as she talked to her unborn in her melody synchronising the emotions of her heart.

"Your elder sister is coming today, she is too talkative and, I am sure she will be sticking to you day-long with the narration of each incident which has occurred around." Anandhani caressed her unborn child with the feathery touch of her palm. She had now settled her hand back next to her abdomen, lying still on the lap.

She moved her ear tips horizontally, she felt as if she had heard something, but her mind disapproved of the idea calling it her eagerness to meet her little child but her heart was sure that the sound was of her girl. Yes, the anklets jingled once more and the mother got the security of its possessor.

Hiding behind the curtains near the pillars, a toddler of quite a small physique with skin similar to snow and cheeks flushed with blood anticipated meeting her mother, but at present, she waited to surprise her with her sudden arrival and has thought of hiding behind her best concealment place. As an infant who knew how to slither on the floor, she had troubled her mother by crawling beneath the bed or hiding under her father's leg while he had been busy reading the newspaper. Had grown up a bit or maybe had become double now since she used to slither on her four limbs and was now walking on the two, but this habit of troubling her mom didn't vanquish.