Bonus Chapter

Hey all my lovely readers xxx

Well here is a bonus chapter for you all. I will be uploading the surprise chapter over the weekend.

This chapter I had written but wasnt going to upload but seeing how desperate you all were for another upload I thought maybe you might like it.

But I'm warning you all now dont go hating on me because it's Jaxon and not me lol

Mel xoxo

Bonus Chapter     

Jaxon

I couldn't believe I had beaten up Isabella but then again she deserved it. How dare she move on to another man when I had only just dumped her.  Damn her to hell anyway. I didn't need her. I had Alisha. Isabella was just my bit on the side when I needed it and she was damn fine as well.

 All the boys wanted a piece of her but I wasn't going to stand by and allow them to have her. It's all because of them that Isabella found out everything about me in the first place and now everything has gone to hell. Yes I was married with a child and a baby on the way but it never stopped me messing around before and it wasn't going to stop me now. That was the entire reason why I wanted to talk to her. Isabella is so bloody stubborn though! If she had just kissed me as I told her to, I wouldn't have hit her in the first place. It's all her fault anyway, I mentally screamed still angry that she had disobeyed me.

I loved Isabella but not in a love love way but in the bed love way. She was so good in the bed and was good looking to but best of all she was so naïve. I could be making out with another girl right in front of her and get away with it. Isabella always did what I told her to do. Whether it was to strip kiss or even make love to me, she would do it no questions asked but not tonight.  I was so mad at her for not listening to me that I wanted to go back to her house right now and beat her again but Tony my best friend was not letting me out of his sight. He was the one who always looked out for me but tonight for some reason he seems more pissed than usual.

 He had some of the guys drive back to Isabella's to clean up my mess but apparently it was swarmed by police as well as friends of Isabella looking for her. Ha ha they won't find her, I thought to myself laughing because I would've found her if she was anywhere nearby.  

 Early hours of the morning Tony came barging into my bedroom. "Get up and pack quickly. We need to get you out of here." Still sleepy I ignored him and tried to go back to sleep but Tony ripped the quilt cover off me. Opening my eyes Tony was staring at me angrily. "What?" I asked feeling too tired to really care. "There are men looking all over campus for you. Damn scrap that, they are hunting you down. Jaxon this time I can't save you man. You're going to have to get out of here now and drive as far away from here as humanly possible." His words not only woke me up but frustrated me.

"Tony you need to calm down. I'm not running from anyone because I haven't done anything wrong." I told him in a duh tone. "What the hell! Jaxon would you listen to yourself! Not only have you gone and hit Isabella but you have beaten her so badly that she is in critical condition in hospital. Do you hear me?" hearing that someone had found her and she was alive had me running to the closet. "Damn man she deserved to be beaten! I should've hit her harder." I shouted, my anger getting the best of me.

 "How do you know they're after me?" I questioned him after I managed to calm myself down whilst feeling scared for the first time.

"Everyone on campus has been calling me to find out where you were. When I had told them I hadn't seen you, then they told me how men that were built like brick houses were searching for you. Apparently they have even told everyone that they will kill anyone who is hiding you." My face paled at the thought of these men after me. I wanted to kick myself for not finishing off Isabella. This was all her bloody fault. If and when I ever see her again, I will make sure she will pay for causing me so much bloody trouble.

 Leaving out a shaky but blood boiling sigh, I looked up at Tony. "Thanks for everything Tony, I'll be in touch." I said as I gave him a man hug. Just as I was opening the door Tony stopped me. "I'll drive you out of here then you can take my car and carry onto wherever you're going to go. No one will suspect me going for a drive but if anyone spots you or your car ....." Tony didn't need to finish that sentence as I could tell what he was going to say without him saying it.

 In all the years I've known Tony, I had never seen him look so freaked out. Tony was my back bone so to speak. Every time I mucked up, he was the one that would make it all go away. However, this time it was as if he was truly scared, scared of these men that were looking for me.

Tony exited his door first to check if the coast was clear. Once he was sure it was all clear, he signalled to me to follow him quickly. Not needing to be told twice, I followed him out to his car. Luckily Tony always parked his car out the back of his apartment where most students parked out the front.

Once in the car Tony pulled off quickly. Ducking my head so no one would see me, I heard Tony gasp followed by a string of cursing.  Lifting my head up, I watched in horror a four massive guys all dressed in black jumped out of a SUV. My heart near on stopped. These men could crush me with one hand but I didn't want to be around long enough to see what they were going to do to me. So without further thinking I pushed down on Tony's knee making his foot press down on the accelerator. The wheels screeched as they spun, snapping Tony out of his frozen state.

 "Tony just gets me the hell out of here." I screamed as we went speeding past the SUV. Thankfully Tony was back and done as I asked.

My hands were shaking as I tried to wrap my head around everything. Who were these guys? How did they know Isabella? And why the hell were they looking for me....'oh yeah I didn't kill her that's why'! I screamed to myself.

********************

OMG can you believe this man!!

He has to be the sickest person ever!

I hated him before but now there are no words that could even come close to how much i hate him!

Ok I'll stop ranting for now lol

Now some questions for you all

How do you feel about Jaxon now?

Is there anybody that thinks he could change?

What do you think he deserves now?

All my love Mel xoxo