1. DEAR DIARY

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

It's a college hostel and it's around 12 at night. A girl was sitting at her study table and was thinking about the sudden twists and turns in her life AKA the Bad Boy of her college. Suddenly, she took out her diary and started to write down her life's events and happenings after meeting him...
___________________________________

Dear Diary...

    This is Naina here... Maine kabhi socha nahi tha ke meri college life is tarah se shuru hogi aur mujhe itni sari cheezo ka samna karna hoga.

    Mujhe to pata hi nahi chala ke kab uski nazar mujhpe pad gai aur according to him, main uski ho gayi. Aise koi kisiko kaise do dino me itna pasand kar sakta hai ke sidha ye bol de that I'm his...???!!!... Or was I his choice ya ye bhi bas sirf ek dikhava hi tha? I don't know and I don't even want to know that...!!!

     Kitni khush thi main ye janke ke mera bhi usi college me admission ho gya hai jaha mere bhaiyya hai. Vaise to vo mujhse sirf ek saal hi bade hai but still vo mujhe apna pehla bacha mante hai aur ye baat vo mujhse keh bhi chuke hai.

      It's just that ke vo kisi tufaan se kam nahi tha. Vo meri zindagi me to vaise mere bhaiyya ka dost banke hi aaya tha par socha nahi tha ke uski nazar mujhpe hi tik ke reh jayegi aur mere pass usse bachne ka koi rasta bhi nahi hoga...

      Vaise to usne mujhe kabhi pareshaan nahi kiya... Jaanbujhke to nahi, par uski mere irdgird presence hi mere liye musibat banti rahi. Uska attention kisi na kisi baat se mujhpe rehta tha aur isiki wajah se use pasand karnewali ladkiyan aksar mujhe gusse se ya jalan se dekha karti thi. Lekin jalnewali to koi baat hi nahi thi... yaa shayad... meri ye soch galat thi kyuki uska dhyan hamesha hi mere upar rehta tha aur uski wajah se mera dhyan uspe... Ye sab shuru hua jab maine apne bhaiyya ke sath rehne ke liye ye college join kiya aur pehli baar main usse mili...
___________________________________

TWO DAYS BACK...

Four girls were in the car and were laughing heartily and happily. They were enjoying there journey from their homes to their college as they were from Mumbai and they are going to study in Shimla with the people or better... with their people they knew from the start.

Naina (Worriedly) - Dheere chala Akriti varna hum Naveen bhaiyya se mile bina hi upar pohoch jayege agar is speed se hi tu gadi chalati rahi to...!!!

Akriti - Are chill yaar... Kuch nahi hoga. Main tujhe Naveen ke pass one piece me pohocha dugi.

Vidya (To Naina) - Are relax Naina... Dekh, hum college pohoch gaye.

Shalini (Smilingly) - Aur nahi to kya, khamakha darti rehti hai yaar...!!!

Akriti parked the car in the parking lot and they were out from the car in a hurry because it was their first day and they were already getting late.

They hurriedly entered inside the college but Naina wasn't aware fully that her life is going to take a 360 degree turn when she collided with a guy.
___________________________________

It was none other then Rajveer. She was going to fall so, out of fear she held his shirt and closed her eyes waiting for the fall but it never happened. He was holding her by her waist to prevent her from falling.

He was looking at her every expression, her expressions were changing from fear to confusion and to shock when she opened her eyes and saw herself in a stranger's hands. She tried to stand properly but couldn't as he was still holding her at her place while staring at her. She said...

Naina (Hesitantly) - Amm... Thank you... but kya tum... can you please leave me?... I'm... good, now.

Listening this, Rajveer came out of his thoughts and got concious. He immediately left her but she wasn't ready for that so, she lost her balance and fell down. She cried a little out of pain and because of his sudden move.

Naina (With a painfull expression) - awww... Maine tumhe mujhe chhodne ko kaha tha, mujhe fekne ko nahi.

The girls came near her and helped her up. Rajveer said...

Rajveer (With an attitude) - You should watch where you're going. To ye sab hota hi nahi.

And he started to leave from there but Naina held his hand and said...

Naina (Angrily) - Ek to tumne mujhe gira diya aur upar se maafi mangne ke bajaye mujhe hi attitude dikha rahe ho.

Rajveer (With a smirk) - Tum shayad mujhe janti nahi ho, isliye mujhse aise baat kar rahi ho varna kisiki himmat nahi hoti hai ke vo Rajveer Singh Shekhawat se aise baat kar sake.

Naina (With an attitude) - Sorry, kya naam bataya tumne? Vo maine kabhi tumhara naam nahi suna na isliye... Tum agar Raja bhi ho na kahike to apne gharme ho, yaha nahi samjhe. (Making a face) Bada aaya, Rajveer Singh Shekhawat...!!!

But Shalini already knew that who is Rajveer Singh Shekhawat so, she hurriedly went near them to stop Naina from talking any kind of nonsense about him before it gets too late... but she didn't know that it already is too late. She said...

Shalini (To Rajveer) - Look... We are sorry. Ise tumhare baare me kuch bhi nahi pata hai aur isiliye ye itna sab bol rahi hai varna...

Naina cut her of in the middle and said...

Naina (Confusingly) - Isne mujhe giraya aur tu isko sorry bol rahi hai, Shal... Really...???!!!

Shalini (Quietly) - Naina, shut the hell up. Tujhe pata bhi hai ke Rajveer ki ginti college ke Bad Boys me hoti hai. Tujhe teen saal yaha chain se rehna hai ya nahi?

Naina (To Rajveer) - Tum chahe jo koi bhi ho lekin mujhe nahi dara sakte, samjhe? (To the girls) Let's go... Hum already kafi late hai.

And they hurriedly left from there to their classes. After their departure, the boys came there. Naveen said...

Naveen (Frustratedly) - Veeru, tu yaha hai... Maine tujhe puri college me dhundh liya aur tu yaha hai...!!! Chal jaldi, meri Gudiya pohoch gayi hogi ab tak to.

Rajveer didn't answer him and was just staring in the direction of Naina's departure. Gunny asked...

Gunny (Confusingly) - Raj kya hua hai, kuch bolega bhi?

Abhimanyu (Smirking a little) - Hmm... Ho na ho, daal me kuch to kaala hai. Kyu Veer, humare dost? Sahi hai na hum?

And what Rajveer answered, just blowed their minds completely. He said...

Rajveer (Smiling broadly) - MUJHE FINALLY VO LADKI MIL GAYI KE JO MERE SACHCHE CHEHRE SE PYAAR KAREGI, NA KI MERE JUTHE NAQAAB SE...!!!

All the boys were shocked to listen this from their flirt best friend... But there was something that they were sure of is that the girl is going to get courted in the most unwanted way...!!!
.............................................................

Here's the 1st part guys...

Finally updated the 1st part...😥

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good Night...❤️