7. SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I...???!!!

Hey guys...

I couldn't stop myself from writing this chapter. The idea suddenly popped into my head and yeah... Here you go...😊
.............................................................

Naina was just standing at her place, thinking about what Rajveer said to her. At that time, Vidya entered inside with water bottle but saw her alone there so, she asked...

Vidya (Confusingly) - Kya hua, Naina? Rajveer kaha gya aur tu yaha khade - khade akele kya soch rahi hai?

Naina (Thoughtfully asking her) - Koi agar itni koshishe kar raha ho... aapke karib aaneki... to kya use hume ek mauka dena chahiye?

Vidya (Thinking about Gunny) - I don't know yaar...!!! Kabhi - kabhi lagta hai dena chahiye, par kabhi - kabhi sawaal uthta hai ke hume apne relation ka nature change karke sahi manzil milegi ya hum use kho dege humesha ke liye...???!!!

Naina understood her unsaid words so, she said...

Naina (Putting a hand on her shoulder) - Agar baat Gunny jaise ladke ki hai to you should give him a chance. Tune jaise use describe kiya tha na, I felt that tu uske sath bahot hi zyada safe feel karti hai, vo tera dhyan rakhta hai... (Smilingly) Aur ab to usne ye bhi bol diya that he loves you, right?

Vidya (Nodding her head) - Haa, maine socha nahi tha ke Gunny is tarah se humare room me ghus aayega... Just to talk to me...!!! Uske liye, I'm so sorry Naina. I promise ke aisa dubaara nahi hoga.

Naina (Giggling a little) - It's okey yaar, hota hai. (Getting a little serious) Par ab tu kya karegi? Kya tu use ek chance degi... ye saabit karne ke liye ke tum dono ke relation me hone se tum dono ki dosti pe koi effect nahi honewala...???

Vidya (Looking elsewhere) - Pata nahi yaar... Us bande ne mera dimaag hi bandh karva diya hai...!!! (Looking at her seriously) Par tere us question ka matlab... Rajveer ko ek chance dena hai ya nahi, is baat se tha to... You should definitely give him a chance.

Dekh... Naveen kisi bure ladke ko to apna dost nahi banayega na? Aur to aur, tab bhi vo khush dikh raha tha jab Rajveer ne sabke saamne tujhe apni girlfriend bataya tha, right?

Naina just nodded at her seriously and said...

Naina - Vo mujhse pehle dosti karna chahta hai taaki hum ek dusre ko thik se jaan paye.

Vidya (Exclaiming) - Fir to ye bahot hi achi baat hai. Just say yes okey... Aur kuch bhi mat soch abhi...!!!

Naina nodded her head. She was sure of her decision after talking to Vidya about this. She said...

Naina - Chal canteen chalte hai. Sab vahi hoge. Rajveer kuch batanewala hai sabko.

Vidya nodded her head and they both left towards the canteen hurriedly. When they entered inside, everyone were already there. Both the girls went and took their seats hurriedly. Naina asked...

Naina (To Rajveer) - Tum kuch batanewale the na hume?

Rajveer was a little surprised to listen her calm tone with him and so were the others except Vidya. Rajveer ignored it for a while and nodded at her. He said...

Rajveer (To the girls) - Tum log shayad mere Dadu ko nahi janti hogi. (Smilingly) Mere Dadu meri puri duniya hai. (Pointing at the boys) Mere dost to unse mil chuke hai... (Pointing at the girls especially Naina) Shayad is baar tum log bhi mil lo unse.

(Sitting beside Naina, sighing sadly) Unki tabiyat kharab ho gayi thi. Jab unke tests hue to pata chala ke unhe blood cancer hai aur vo bhi last stage pe hai. (Shading silent tears and with a shudder) Unhe bachaya nahi ja sakta...!!!

All the boys (With a shock) - WHAT...???!!!

Gunny (Worriedly) - Dadu, thik to hai?

Naveen (Worriedly) - Tujhe kab pata chala ye?

Abhimanyu (Worriedly) - Hume abhi Dadu ke pass jaana chahiye...!!!

They were just saying all this but Naina was just thinking about Rajveer's panick attack and now that she knows, she said...

Naina (Astonishingly) - To isliye tumhe vo panick attack aaya tha because you must have thought that you're going to loose your grandfather...!!! Oh My God, I'm so sorry... Tum us waqt tension me the aur maine tumse thik se baat tak nahi ki...!!!

Rajveer just nodded his head, assuring her that he's okey now. Naveen said...

Naveen (To Rajveer) - Chal hum nikalte hai abhi.

Akriti (Confusingly) - Aur Dean se kon baat karega?

Naina (Irritatingly) - Oh come on, Akku...!!! Tu college me hai, school me nahi... aur vaise bhi ye ek emergency hai. Hum nikalte hai abhi.

Gunny - Haa, hume packing bhi karni hogi as hume Panchgani jana hai. Dadu vahi rehte hai.

Everyone just nodded. Rajveer wanted to say something but couldn't. This time, Naina tried to understand his inner turmoils so, she said...

Naina (To all except Rajveer) - Aur haa, koi vaha Dadu ko ye nahi dikhayega ke hum ye news sunke bahot sad hai. Just make him happy, as much as we can make him, okey???

Everyone just nodded and got up to immediately leave from there but Naina suddenly held Rajveer's hand to stop him. He looked at her in a surprise so did everyone else, except Vidya. She knew that what's gonna happen there so, she just let the show running. Naina left his hand slowly and said...

Naina (Playing with her fingers) - Tumne thodi der pehle mujhse ek sawaal pucha tha to befriend you first before deciding anything about any romantic relationship between us.

When she said that, everyone were just looking at her curiously, especially Naveen. Rajveer just nodded his head in a hope that her answer would be a yes. Naina continued further...

Naina (Mischievously) - Fine then... We're friends now. Ek mahina kaha tha na tumne... let's do this then. I'll try to reject you and you'll try to make me accept you. (Extending her hand towards him smilingly) Friends...???

Rajveer (Happily shaking her hand) - Friends...!!!

Naina (Smilingly) - Good... Ab chalo chalte hai. Tumse bhi aaj sun liya aur Bhaiyya se to har baar sunti hu to aaj chalo, tumhare Dadu se mil hi lete hai...!!!

He just nodded his head smilingly and they all left from there. He was just relived that she atleast accepted the relationship of friendship between them and he was just happy about this fact only.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️