15. DEFINE THE TERM "BADBOY"...

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊😊
.............................................................

Rajveer was trying to talk to Naina from the moment they entered inside his place but she was angry at him so, she avoided him everytime.

It was 7 in the evening. The chefs were preparing there dinner so, the girls went into the guest room to freshen up. Gunny wanted to talk to Vidya about something so he got up to go towards the guest room. Rajveer saw him so, he asked...

Rajveer (To Gunny) - Kaha ja raha hai tu? Kuch chahiye tujhe?

Gunny (Nodding his head) - Haa vo... mujhe Vidu se kuch baat karni thi to socha abhi karlu, fir baad me sab busy ho jayege aur tab ye baat karna sahi nahi hoga.

Rajveer (Thinking for a second) - Thik hai chal, main bhi aa raha hu tere sath.

Gunny just shrugged his shoulders and both went towards the guest room. They both stopped outside after listening their giggles. They looked at eachother and smiled devilishly.
---------------------------------------------------

Inside the room__________________

All the girls were laughing because of something. They weren't aware that Rajveer and Gunny were listening their conversation. Shalini asked...

Shalini (To Naina) - Tujhe kya lagta hai, Naina? Kya tu Vidi se agree karti hai?
---------------------------------------------------

Outside the room________________

Naveen and Abhi also came near Rajveer and Gunny. Abhi asked...

Abhimanyu (Confusingly) - Veer... Gunny, aap dono yaha aise, inke room ke bahar kyu khade hai?

Naveen (Hitting the back of his head lightly) - Abe dhire bol. Dikhayi nahi de raha ke ye dono chupke se girls ki baat sun rahe hai?
---------------------------------------------------

Inside the room__________________

Naina (Nodding her head) - I totally agree with her.

Akriti (Exclaiming at her) - To tu Good Boy se zyada Badboy ko prefer karegi?

Naina (Without delaying her answer) - Haa, bilkul.
---------------------------------------------------

Outside the room________________

Naveen patted Rajveer's shoulder in excitement and said...

Naveen (Whispering to Rajveer) - Are wah, tujhe to meri behen ko manane me zyada time nahi lagna chahiye. Dekha nahi, usne kya kaha? She likes Badboys...!!!

Rajveer (Looking at him in astonishment) - Tu usika bhai hai na? Tu kya bol raha hai, tujhe pata bhi hai, Navee...???!!!

Naveen (Smiling at him slowly) - Mujhe bas itna pata hai ke meri behen bhale hi apne liye lad lenewali kyu na ho but use kisi aise ka support chahiye jo waqt aane par uska sath aise de, jaise use pata bhi na chale ke uske mushkil waqt me koi use sambhalne ki koshish kar raha hai.
---------------------------------------------------

Inside the room__________________

Shalini (Astonishingly) - Badboys apni ek image lekar chalte hai. Are you sure ke tu unke aaspass rehna chahegi, ye jante hue bhi ke vo tujhe Internationally ya unintentionally nuksan pohocha sakta hai?

Vidya (Smiling at Shalini) - Define the term "Badboy".

Akriti (To Naina and Vidya) - To tum log hi batao na ke asal me "Badboys" kinhe kaha jata hai?

Naina and Vidya smiled at eachother and Naina said...

Naina (Explaining to Shalini and Akriti) - "Badboy" term ka matlab ye nahi hai ke vo character se ya behaviour se ya fir academically bure hai. Mere hisaab se Badboys vo hote hai, jinka apna hi ek attitude hota hai. Jinhe pata hota hai ke unhe kya chahiye aur jinhe ye bhi pata hai ke unhe jo chahiye, vo haasil kaise karna hai.

Vidya (Nodding her head in affirmative) - Exactly, unka situation handle karne ka tarika baki sabse alag hota hai. Agar unhe kisi cheez ko claim karna ho, to vo sidha samnewale ko dikhate hai. Fir zaroori nahi ke unhe iske liye aggressive hi kyu na hona pade.

Naina (Nodding her head in affirmative) - Haa aur isiliye, baki sabka to pata nahi par... Romance ke mamle me mostly hum ladkiyon ko Badboys hi sahi par vahi pasand aate hai.
---------------------------------------------------

The boys were speechless after listening this. Especially, after listening about Naina and Vidya's thought process. They were eager to listen their conversation further...
---------------------------------------------------

Shalini (Mischievously to Naina) - Why do I feel like that tu apni hi is defination ke chakkar me sidha Rajveer ko hi describe kar rahi hai?

Akriti (Mischievously to Vidya) - Aur tu Gunny ko...!!!

Naina/Vidya (Without any delay) - I AM NOT...!!!

Shalini/Akriti (Giggling a little) - YOU ARE...!!!

Naina (To Vidya) - Vidi chal yaar, ye dono to pagal ho gayi hai. Ye dono jab taiyyar ho jayegi to aa jayegi bahar.

Vidya (Making a face) - Vaise bhi khali dimaag shaitan ka ghar hota hai, chal Naina.
---------------------------------------------------

Outside the room________________

Naveen (To Rajveer and Gunny) - Chalo ab main aur Abhi chalte hai. Naina aur Vidya bahar aa rahi hai, unhe tum dono hi sambhalo.

Naveen and Abhi left from there. Rajveer and Gunny looked at eachother with a meaningful smile and stood on both the sides of the door, taking the support of the wall.

When Naina and Vidya came outside in a hurry, they didn't notice Rajveer and Gunny standing there. They were just going towards the main hall but suddenly they got lifted in someone's arms. Both the girls were shocked to see Rajveer and Gunny. Naina and Vidya said...

Naina/Vidya (Annoyingly) - MUJHE NICHE UTARO...!!!

Rajveer/Gunny (Mischievously) - NO CHANCE SWEETHEART...!!!

The boys just winked at eachother and went in different directions. Gunny went towards the rooftop whereas Rajveer went towards his bedroom and the girls were wiggling to break free.
---------------------------------------------------

Rajveer entered inside his room. He put her on his bed and locked the door from inside. Naina asked...

Naina (Angrily) - Ye kya tarika tha, Rajveer? Tum mujhe aise uthake kaise la sakte ho?

Rajveer (Casually coming closer to her) - Meri marzi, main jo chahe karu.

Naina (Astonishingly) - Agar baat meri ho tab bhi...???!!!

She was still sitting on his bed. He bend over her a little and put his hands on either side of hers. She was half lying on the bed and he was leaning over her with a mischievous smirk. He said...

Rajveer (Smirking at her) - You are mine... aur tumhe bhi to yahi pasand aata na...!!!

Naina (Widening her eyes) - Tum log humari baatein sun rahe the?

Rajveer (Getting near her more) - Tumne na nahi bola...!!!

She pushed him away a little and got up to leave from there. Because of the push, he fell on the bed but sat on it immediately. He pulled her hand and she landed on his lap. He held her securely and said...

Rajveer (Seriously) - Abhi tak meri baat puri nahi hui hai, Naina...!!!
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😤😤😤

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️