6. ONE STEP CLOSER...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

It's been two days to theirs or in a correct way, his public confession and Naina was getting annoyed minute by minute. She was angry at Rajveer and he tried everything in his power to stay close to her and to get her attention towards him.

It was after two lectures and she was talking to her male classmate. He was just hoping to get her notes and that's why he was talking to her. At that time, Rajveer and Gunny were coming their way. Rajveer saw them talking and laughing together so, he got way too much jealous.

So, he went near her and held her by her waist to show his territory to that boy. He was smirking at him and Naina was looking at Rajveer in anger. Gunny tried to stop him but he couldn't as suddenly, he saw Vidya going towards the fire exit so, he followed her.

That boy got scared a bit as he has heard very much about him, especially about his anger. He said...

Boy (With a little fear) - Main... Chal... Chalta hu...!!!

And he just left from there as hurriedly as he could. Seeing that, Naina got more angrier and she jerked his hand away from her waist. She asked...

Naina (In anger) - Tumhari problem kya hai? Kyu meri life me dakhal de rahe ho tum?

Rajveer (With high degree of jealousy) - Tum usse baat kyu kar rahi thi? Aur sirf baat hi nahi kar rahi thi, uske sath has rahi thi. Let me tell you something Naina... Apni cheezon aur apne logo ke liye main kafi possesive hu aur tumhe to main kisi bhi kimat pe kisi aur ke sath share kar hi nahi sakta. Navee ki baat aur hai, vo bada bhai hai tumhara but aur koi nahi...!!!

Naina was speechless and was very much tired of this kind of behaviour of his so, she asked...

Naina (Taking a deep breath) - Tum chahte kya ho mujhse aakhir?

Rajveer (Smiling broadly at her) - DATE ME...!!!

Naina (In a shock) - WHAT...???!!! Tum mazak kar rahe ho? Ye kabhi nahi ho sakta, bhul jao.

And she just walked off from there. Rajveer was just smiling at her. Naveen patted his shoulder and said...

Naveen (Smilingly) - Meri behen itni aasani se nahi manegi yaar... All the best...!!!

Rajveer (Curiously) - Tu kaisa bhai hai yaar...!!! Tujhe to koi farak hi nahi pad raha ke tera bestfriend is trying to hit on your sister... Trying to woo her...!!!

Naveen (Smilingly) - Kyuki Veeru mere bhai, mujhe pata hai ke vo tere sath sabse zyada khush rahegi... Chal ab, Basketball Court chalte hai. Mujhe practice bhi karni hai yaar, agle hafte match hai aur main apni Gudiya ke samne haar nahi sakta.

Rajveer (Mischievously) - Naina ke samne ya.... Amm hmm... Shalini ke samne...???!!!

Naveen (Looking around in a fear) - Chup mar saale, agar usne ye sun liya to?... (Rajveer laughed) Chal ab...!!!

And they both left towards the Basketball Court. Abhi was already there so, Naveen also started his practice with him. Rajveer was also going to practice but he got a call. He stopped and looked at the Caller ID and stopped smiling suddenly. He left from there immediately after telling his friends that he has something urgent.

He went inside an empty classroom near the library to talk to that person on the phone and after a while, his phone slipped from his hands. He started to breath hard while walking to and fro. He wasn't able to control his breathing and was having an anxiety attack so, he sat down near a bench and tried to breath but of no use.

He was getting restless. At that time, Naina was passing by that empty class with Vidya and heard some sounds there. They both hurriedly followed the sounds and entered inside the classroom. They got worried, seeing Rajveer in this condition.

Naina went near Rajveer hurriedly and sat near him putting a hand on his shoulder. She asked...

Naina (Worriedly) - Kya hua hai, Rajveer? You're having a panick attack...!!! (Cupping his face) Look at me... Try to breath slowly with me, come on... (To Vidya) Vidi, please pani le aana jaldi...!!!

Vidya just nodded and left from there hurriedly. Naina looked at Rajveer and said...

Naina (Like a mother) - Rajveer, Try to breath slowly... I'm right here okey. Please try to calm yourself down. I'm right here okey...???!!!

When he heard her saying this, he just hugged her tightly and started to sob like a little child who needs constant care and love from his mother. She didn't know what came over her, she started to caress his hair slowly to calm his nerves.

After a while, he felt normal and looked at her with a little curiosity. Naina tried to leave him but he hugged her more tightly. He asked...

Rajveer (In a slow, steady voice) - Tum to nahi pasand karti ho na mujhe, fir meri madad kyu ki...???!!!

Naina (Pushing him away slowly) - Vo... Tumhe saans lene me problem ho rahi thi, you were having a panick attack. What do you think, main aise hi sab undekha karke nikal jati?

He just smiled at her and nodded his head. She asked...

Naina (Curiously) - Vaise... Kya main puchh sakti hu ke hamesha confident rehnewale ladke ko achanak se ye anxiety attack kyu?

Till now, he was standing in front of her. He said...

Rajveer (Mischievously) - Ab ye mat kehna ke tumhe meri parvaah hone lagi hai...!!!

Naina (Making a face) - Tumse to na sidhe muh baat karna hi bekaar hai. Tumhe nahi batana to mat batao. Main ja rahi hu, jo karna hai karo...!!!

She just turned to leave but he held her hand in his. She again turned towards him and he said...

Rajveer (Calmly and seriously) - Jab bahar sabse milege to main batauga, jo mujhe batana hai... Magar abhi mujhe tumse baat karni hai.

Naina (Rolling her eyes) - Mujhse kya baat karni hai tumhe?

Rajveer (Seriously) - Give me just one month, Naina. Get to know me in that one month time and I'll get to know you as well. Agar fir bhi tumhe ye lagta hai ke humare bich kuch nahi ho sakta to... (Looking away from her) main tumhe dobara pareshaan nahi karuga.

And he just left from there without even knowing her answer because he was afraid that she'll say no to him on his face. On the other hand, she found it a bit reasonable. Afterall, even if someone were to reject someone, there has to be some certain concrete reasons, right...???!!!
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️