9. STAY AWAY FROM HIM...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Rajveer was taking Naina with him to his room. She was tensed to see him in this much anger. He wasn't saying anything. She asked...

Naina (Trying to ask him) - Rajveer, hua kya hai? Tum mujhe kaha leja rahe ho?... Tum kuch bologe bhi?... Aur mujhe khichna bandh karo, I can walk by myself okey...!!!

But he didn't answer her. He was so angry that he could have punched someone if there's someone to cross him. He finally stopped, entering inside his bedroom.

He was walking from here to there in anger. She didn't know how to communicate with him in this situation and was a little scared from him but she asked him anyway...

Naina (Going near him) - Rajveer... hua kya hai? Tum itne gusse me kyu ho?... Aur Kamraan yaha kyu hai? Is he... your relative or something?

Rajveer (Warning her in anger) - Don't... Naina...!!! Don't ask me anything. Mujhe uske baare me koi baat nahi karni.

Naina (Confusingly) - Par kyu Rajveer? Aisa kya ho jayega agar tum mujhe, tumhare aur uske rishte ke baare me bata doge to?

After listening that, he lost his temper completely. He held her tightly by her forearms in anger and almost shouted at her...

Rajveer (While greeting his teeth) - Tumhe ek baar me samajh nahi aata hai? Hum koi best friends nahi hai, jo tum mujhse meri family ke baare me sawal kar rahi ho, samajhi?

Maine kaha na ke mujhe uske baare me koi baat nahi karni hai aur tumhe itni si baat samajh nahi aa rahi?

(Pulling her towards him and shouting at her) MERE FAMILY MATTERS SE DUR RAHO AUR KAMRAAN SE BHI...!!!

He pushed her a little and she got scared to see his anger but she was feeling hurt by his manner of speaking to her like that. She said...

Naina (Nodding her head) - You're right... We are not best of friends. I was just...

(With a broken voice) Not best friends but... I have... atleast started... started to consider you as a friend.

(In a scared tone while trying  not to cry in front of him) I'm sorry... for interfering in your matters because I thought that  friends are... (Taking a deep breath) friends are supposed to help and take care of eachother but... (With a lone tear) I'm sorry... I should leave.

That's when he understood the situation and his blunder. He tried to stop her but she just left from there with tears in her eyes. He pulled his hair in frustration and anger. He said...

Rajveer (To himself) - Damn it...!!! Ye maine kya kiya? Kamraan ka gussa maine Naina pe nikal diya...!!! How could I be so dumb? Navee se itna sab uske baare me sunne ke baad bhi main ye bhul gya ke Naina ek aisi ladki hai ke jo hamesha kisi na kisi baat me alag alag sawal dhundh leti hai aur mere baare me to use kuch bhi pata hi nahi hai, to zahir si baat hai ke use mera ye behaviour dekhkar, mere baare me sawal to hongey hi aur maine...!!!
___________________________________

It was after dinner and all were in their respective rooms. Rajveer was practically dying to talk to Naina but she wasn't even looking at him.

She was in the shower and Vidya was reading a book. At that time, someone knocked on the door and she opened the door. Rajveer was standing in front of her. He asked...

Rajveer (Hesitantly) - Hiii, Vidya... Kya tum thodi der ke liye bahar ja sakti ho?... Mujhe Naina se kuch baat karni hai, urgent hai.

Vidya (Narrowing her eyes) - Tumne kuch bola hai na use? Tum dono ko kabse notice kar rahi hu main. Naina gusse me muh fulaye gum rahi thi aur tum usse baat karne ki koshish kiye ja rahe ho kabse.