25. FINALLY...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

Rajveer and Kamraan didn't get the time to talk to eachother properly because of their exams. Their 1st year was finally going to get over. More precisely, 2nd year of boys and 1st year of girls. It was their last exam week before their final exams so, they all were studying at the Shekhawat Mansion.

Kamraan still avoided them all at any cost and just focused on himself and his exams. Rajveer also thought that, he'll talk to him after the exams so, he also tried to focus on his exams. They all were sitting together in the study room and were doing group studies but of course, there's no group study without any kind of banters.
-------------------------------------------------------
After finishing their classes, the girls came out of their class. Naina and Vidya had same classes while Shalini and Akriti had same classes. Naina was about to ask something but at that time, one of their classmates came near them and asked...

Aditya (With a small smile) - Hey Naina, kya mujhe kal ki class ke notes mil sakte hai? Actually, kal kisi reason se main class attend nahi kar paya tha.

Naina (Apologetically) - Sorry Aditya, lekin kal to main bhi nahi aayi thi, to main Vidya se unhi notes ke baare me baat karne wali thi.

Vidya (Nodding her head) - No problem, Adi. Jab Naina ka kaam khatam ho jayega, main tumhe ye notes de dugi, thik hai na?

Aditya (With a smile) - Thanks, Vidya. Bye girls, main chalta hu. Mujhe apni last class ke liye late ho raha hai.

Naina/Vidya (With a smile) - Bye Aditya/Adi.

They just turned around to leave and found both their boyfriends there. Gunny was looking normal but Rajveer was looking a bit annoyed or... May be angry...!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
When their classes got over, Naveen and Abhimanyu immediately left to meet their girls whereas the other two laughed and Rajveer said...

Rajveer (Mischievoualy) - Chal Gunny... Hum bhi zara apni waliyon ko thoda dekh ke aate hai.

Gunny (With a smirk) - Thoda...???!!!

Rajveer (With a short laugh) - Chal be...!!!

They were talking to eachother while walking towards their girl's classroom. When they reached there, they saw them talking to a guy. Gunny wasn't so serious about that because it was a normal meeting for him but it was a completely differant case scenario for Rajveer. He was feeling very much jealous and annoyed because of that guy.

When the girls saw them, Vidya ran and hugged Gunny happily as he wasn't coming college from two days and she missed him very much. On the other hand, Naina understood that Rajveer is a bit angry with her now. She was about to say something but he held her hand and started to take her away with him. Vidya tried to stop them but Gunny held her hand and said...

Gunny (Side hugging her) - Fikra mat karo. Mera dost gussewala zaroor hai but vo tumhari dost ko kuch nahi karega, Vidu... (With a short laugh) Vo bas thoda sa jealous hai...!!!

Vidya (Giggling a little) - Ye to mujhe "Thoda Sa" kisi bhi angle se nahi lagta... (A bit worriedly) Vo thik to rahegi na, Ganu...???!!!

Gunny (With a mysterious smile) - Jo bhi hoga, tumhe aur mujhe, hum dono ko pata chal jayega. Dono hi humare best friends jo hai...!!!

He winked at her and she giggled while hitting him over his chest.
-------------------------------------------------------
Rajveer was walking in anger and pulling her with him hurriedly. She got irritated and asked...

Naina (Annoyingly) - Rajveer, hua kya hai? Tum mujhe khichna bandh karoge?

Rajveer (Looking ahead without any expressions) - Chupchap chalo, Naina...!!!

She knew that it's useless to say anything now so, she just kept quiet. They were on the third floor and there aren't many rooms for use as it mostly stays vacant. They entered one of the class and he left her hand. He turned around to look at her and she asked...

Naina (Calmly) - Ab bataoge ke kya hua?

Rajveer (With a stern look) - Tumhe nahi pata ke kya hua? Kon tha vo ladka ke jiske sath tum itni badi smile ke sath baat kar rahi thi?

He said all this while cornering her against the wall. He put his hands on the either sides of her and she said...

Naina (Rolling her eyes at him) - He was just my classmate... Aditya. Use pichhli class ke notes chahiye the bas. Tumhe aakhir kis baat ka gussa hai, Mr. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat? Maine kaha tha na ke mujhpe ye tumhari bad boy image kaam nahi karnewali? To tumhe jo bolna hai, saf saf bolo...!!! Aur maine use smile hi to di hai, tumhari tarah main logo ke samne muh nahi banati firti. Samjhe, Mr. Stone Face?

Rajveer (Scoffing at her) - Main muh nahi banata, okey...!!! Aur main har ladki ko dekhkar smile nahi karta, samjhi tum?

Naina (Understanding something) - Rajveer... Are you jealous...???!!!

He didn't answer her but looked away. She smiled and cupped her face to make him look at her. She put her arms around his neck and said...

Naina (Mischievously) - Tumhe pata hai, you're looking the cutest right now.

He smirked and held her waist tightly while pushing her to the wall a little. He said...

Rajveer (With a attitude) - Main kuch bhi ho sakta hu but cute to bilkul nahi ho sakta.

Naina (Giggling a little) - Isiliye tum bahot zyada cute lag rahe ho, Rajveer.

He was feeling a bit shy so, he looked away in order to cover his expressions. She said...

Naina (With a smile) - To ab tum meri taraf dekhoge bhi nahi? Look at me na, Rajveer...!!!

He didn't look at her so, she cupped his left cheek and was about kiss his right cheek but at the same time, coincidentally, he turned his head to look at her and she kissed on his lips accidentally. She was shocked and he smirked...

Rajveer (Amusingly) - To tum isiliye mujhe apni aur dekhne ko keh rahi thi...???!!!

It's time for Naina to blush and get shy so, she pushed him away lightly and said...

Naina (Not looking at him) - Mujhe nahi pata tum kya kehne ki koshish kar rahe ho.

Rajveer (With a smile) - Oh to tumhe nahi pata ke main kya keh raha hu...???!!! Ya tumne jo kiya, uski tumhe koi responsibility nahi uthani, to tum bhag rahi ho ab?

Naina (Confusingly) - Kaisi responsibility? Kya baat kar rahe ho tum, Rajveer?

Rajveer (Raising his right eyebrow) - Kaisi responsibility...???!!! Main tumhe batata hu ke kaisi responsibility...!!!

He held the back of her neck and pulled her near him with a jerk. He started to kiss her without any warning. She was a bit surprised at first but responded him anyway. After a while, when they got apart a bit. He cupped her left cheek and said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - Main isiki baat kar raha tha, Naina.

Naina (Hitting him over his chest) - You're such Wolf, Rajveer...!!! Ab chhodo mujhe. Mujhe hostel ke liye bhi nikalna hai. Tumhara mujhe nahi pata lekin Akku aur Abhimanyu ki engagement se pehle mujhe ye exam ka burden khatam karna hai. Main jaa rahi hu, chhodo mujhe.

The entire time, when she was saying those things, she wasn't able to look at him. He just smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable or even embarrassed so, he said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - Let's go.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...

Jab isme 35 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤