4. RAJVEER'S CLAIM

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

It's been two days to their joining and Naina was hell confused that why is Rajveer focusing on her every now and then...!!!

She didn't know that it was his way of protecting what's his, according to him. She was getting annoyed and irritating minute by minute.

It was lunch time and they all were in the canteen. Naina had to sit beside Rajveer as Shalini didn't let her to sit with Naveen, Vidya was already sitting with Gunny and about Akriti, she didn't want to disturb her and Abhi's growing relationship as they were already engaged.

No one was paying attention so, Rajveer leaned towards Naina and put his head on her shoulder. He closed his eyes and started to rest, putting his head on her shoulder. Naina felt really weird and annoyed about this so, she started to move him away from her slowly but he caught her hand and said...

Rajveer (Still with closed eyes, slowly to her) - Let me just rest for a while. Mera sar dukh raha hai.

She took a deep breath and just sat there without saying anything. He adjusted his head on her shoulder more comfortably. At that very moment, she saw someone at the entrance of the canteen.

She forgot that Rajveer was resting his head on her shoulder and hurriedly went under the table to hide from that person. Rajveer, on the other hand, was going to loose his balance but held the table for support.

When Naina went under the table, everyone got alerted by this move of hers. Vidya started to look around and found the reason for that. Rajveer asked...

Rajveer (To Naina amusingly) - Tum table ke niche kya kar rahi ho?

Naina just gestured him to keep quite pleadingly by putting her index finger on her mouth and joining her hands in front of him. Vidya just giggled a little looking at Naina. Gunny asked...

Gunny (To Vidya) - Kya tum janti ho ke Naina aisa kyu kar rahi hai?

She just nodded her head and looked towards the canteen entrance. She said...

Vidya (With a smirk) - Vo ladka dikh raha hai entrance pe, white shirt aur blue denims me?... (All nodded except Shalini and Akriti) Vo hai Amardeep Hooda. Naina ka not so secret admirer...!!!

And the girls started to laugh because of Naina's annoyed expressions. She came out, under the table and said...

Naina (Annoyingly looking at Shalini) - Aur kamini... tune hi bataya na use ke main yaha hu?

Shalini stopped laughing and started to look here and there. She said...

Shalini (With a little fear) - Haaaaaa... To mujhe thoda pata tha ke vo yahi aa jayega tere piche...!!!

Akriti (Smirking broadly) - You're impossible, Sister...!!! Tune use sahi me bataya aur tujhe sach me nahi pata tha ke Hooda, Naina ke liye itna pagal hai ke vo use follow karte yaha aa jayega?

Rajveer was just listening to their talks but he was getting annoyed and angry, minute by minute. He said...

Rajveer (To Naina, with a hopeful tone) - To kya tum bhi use pasand karti ho?

Naina (In a matter of fact tone) - Tum mazak kar rahe ho kya? I don't even like him... to pyaar to bahot hi dur ki baat hai...!!!

(Taking her bag) main to ja rahi hu yaha se. (Pointing at Shalu) Aur tujhe to main baad me dekhti hu kamini...!!!

She was just going to leave from there but her bad luck, Hooda saw her and came towards her hurriedly and Naina saw that so, she took a deep breath and sat beside Rajveer again.