22. THEIR ROMANTIC & FUN MOMENTS

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

It's been half an hour and they both are happy in there own world. Naina was sitting against the headrest and Rajveer was resting his head in her lap while closing his eyes. She was caressing his hair lovingly. It's been half an hour and no one was saying anything to each other. It was a comfortable silence between them. Naina asked...

Naina (A bit hesitantly) - Rajveer... Ek sawal puchhu?

Rajveer (While still closing his eyes) - Yahi na ke kya maine Kamraan pe shaq kiya tha, jab ye sab samne aaya tha to?

Naina (Explaining him) - Mera matlab tha...

Rajveer (Holding her hand near his chest) - Naina... Why are you hesitating? (Looking at her) Aur vo bhi mere sath? (Sitting beside her and pulling her in a hug) Tumhara mujhpe pura haq hai, Naina. Tum jo chahe mujhse puchh sakti ho. Main tumhare har sawaal ka satisfactory jawaab dene ki try karuga.

(Taking a deep breathe) Ab rahi baat Kamraan pe doubt karne ki to, hum bhai hai aur isiliye ladte hai. Maine use kabhi khudse alag nahi samjha. Vo bas... Mujhe abhi tak accept nahi kar paya hai. It doesn't mean ke main use is baat ke liye blame karuga. Vo aisa kabhi nahi karega, I trust him.

Naina (Cupping her left cheek) - Aisa din bhi bahot jaldi aa jayega Rajveer, jab vo tumhe puri tarah se accept kar lega... Dadu ki koi khabar?

Rajveer (Taking a deep breathe) - He's under treatment. Mom ne kaha hai ke Doctors koi nai treatment use kar rahe hai, Dadu ko thik karne ke liye. Let's hope for the best.

Naina (Nodding her head) - Mom - Dad aur Dadi kaise hai?

Rajveer (Cupping her right cheek) - Vo sab thik hai but I'm glad.

Naina (Confusingly) - Glad for what?

Rajveer (Mischievously) - Tumne already mere parents ko apne parents ki tarah address karna shuru kar diya hai. Not bad, Naina...!!!

Naina (Feeling a bit shy) - Aisa kuch nahi hai. Vo to bas...

Rajveer (Teasing her) - Bas kya, Naina? Tum aise hi kisike bhi parents ko aise address karti ho?

Naina (Hitting over his chest) - Tum mujhe apni gol gol baaton me ghuma rahe ho. Tumhe dheere dheere bahot ache se jaanne lagi hu main, Rajveer. Tum na insaan ki shakal me ek laumdi ho laumdi...!!!

Rajveer (Raising his right eyebrow) - Really? Aur is laumdi ko aur bhi bahot kuch aata hai... (Settling her in lap in a swift move) What's say?

Naina (Putting her hands around his neck) - Oh really? (With a smirk) To abhi tak kyu kuch nahi kiya?

Rajveer (Getting closer to her) - Thik hai, to tum chahti ho ke main kuch karu, yahi na?

Naina (Hurriedly) - Maine aisa kuch bhi...

But he didn't let her complete her sentence and laid her down on the bed immediately while coming onto her. She took a sharp breathe and he smiled at her. He tried to kiss her but whenever he tried to do that, she tried to move away from him. He laughed at her and made her sit in his lap properly but she wasn't able to look into his eyes so, he just hugged her tightly. He said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - I have the world's cutest girlfriend and I love you very much for being so cute, Naina... (Cupping her face) Tumhe embrassed feel karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, Naina. You're the most valuable gift of mine. Main bas tumhe tease kar raha tha. (Kissing her forehead) Smile, please...!!!

She finally smiled at him fully and hugged him. He started to caress her hair and said...

Rajveer (Mischievously) - Vaise... You're quite heavy Naina and I'm tired now...!!!

Naina (Hitting him over his chest) - Thik hai, to main ja rahi hu yaha se.

But he didn't let go of her and kept smiling at her while she kept trying to loosen his hold on her, but of no use as he was holding her tightly against him so, she did something that it left him in a shock and he loosened his hold on her in that shock. She didn't know how to get out of his hold so, she just did whatever came into her mind first and she kissed his left cheek. When he loosened his hold, she immediately got down from his lap. She got out from the bed and said...

Naina (With an attitude) - Dekha... Main bhi kam smart nahi hu, Mr. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat...!!! Ab bahot hua romance. Main to jaa rahi hu, tum aa jaana jab man kare... (Waving at him) Bye - Bye, My Dear Boyfriend...!!!

Rajveer (Hurriedly getting out of the bed) - Aisi kya jaldi hai mujhe chhodkar jaane ki, My Dear Girlfriend...???!!! Rajveer Singh Shekhawat kisi ka bhi favor nahi rakhta so, I have to kiss you back.

Naina (Trying to get away from him) - No... Rajveer, dur raho mujhse...!!!

Rajveer (With a smirk) - Rajveer Singh Shekhawat ko chalange karna acha nahi hota hai, Naina...!!!

Listening that, she started to run away from him and he ran behind her. They were enjoying their moments fully but at that time, she lost her balance and was going to fall on the bed but before that, Rajveer caught her and they both fell together on the bed. Because of their fall, the bed broke down. Listening that noise, they both looked at each other in a shock for a while and after some time, started to laugh heartily. They both got up from the bed and Naina said...

Naina (Biting her tongue) - I'm sorry, Rajveer. Your bed...

And she started to laugh again. He too laughed with her for a while but seeing her so free and happy, he started to stare at her dreamily. She felt his gaze on her so, she got conscious and stopped laughing. She started to look around and at that time, he kissed her right cheek. Because of that, she looked at him open mouthed and he said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - Kaha tha na ke Rajveer Singh Shekhawat kisi ka favor nahi rakhta... (Getting dangerously close to her) Fir chahe vo meri girlfriend hi kyu na ho... (Kissing her forehead) Chalo, lunch ban gya hoga ab tak to.

She hit him again lightly over his chest and hurriedly left from there. He laughed a little and followed her behind.
......................................................................

Here's the next part guys...😜😜

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤