3. TRYING TO BEFRIEND THE JUNIOR AHLUWALIA

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
___________________________________

Naina was walking fastly while looking around and Rajveer was just staring at her. Naina could feel his gaze upon her so, she stopped at her place and asked...

Naina (Turning towards him) - Will you stop staring at me please...??? It's bothering me now...!!!

Rajveer went near her and was going to say something but suddenly, a girl came near them and put her hands around his neck in a hugging manner.

Naina widened her eyes looking at them and in the next second, started to look around. Rajveer saw that and cursed the other girl's wrong timing. He jerked her hands away and asked...

Rajveer (Irritatingly to the girl) - Preeti, tum yaha kya kar rahi ho aur ye kya harkat thi abhi?

Preeti (In a flirty tone) - Come on baby, hum do din baad mil rahe hai. Tum mujhe thik se hug bhi nahi karoge?

Naina was feeling very awkward and Rajveer could see that. To get out of that situation, Naina said...

Naina (To Rajveer) - Lagta hai tum busy ho, main chalti hu.

Rajveer (Hurriedly) - Nahi...!!! Preeti bas ja hi rahi thi... (To Preeti) Look, I'm busy right now so, just leave okey.

Preeti - But baby... Ye hai kon ke jiske liye tum Preeti Sinha ko mana kar rahe ho. (Looking at Naina) Dikhne me to ye kuch khas nahi lagti.

Naina just rolled her eyes at her again and started to leave from there but...

Rajveer (In a cold tone) - You are a nobody for me... Not her. Leave from here... (A little loudly) NOW...!!!

Naina and Preeti widened their eyes, one out of shock and the other out of fear, respectively... But Preeti didn't want to admit her defeat yet so, she said...

Preeti (To Naina) - Maana ke Rajveer handsome, hot, rich aur smart ladkon me aata hai, par iska matlab ye nahi ke tum jaisi koi nobody bhi ye soche ke tumhara uske sath koi chance ho sakta hai.

(Scoffing a little) Tum jaisi ladkiyon ko bahot hi ache se janti hu main. Bholibhali shakal bana logi aur tumhe lagta hai ke koi bhi ladka tumhara ye so called bholabhala chehra dekhke fas jayega? Aur itna sab sunne ke baad tum ab bhi yaha khadi ho, you are truly shameless.

Naina didn't say anything till she finished her sentence. She was looking so calm that Rajveer himself was confused and a little surprised.

But after listening this much against Naina, he was going to say explode on Preeti but Naina said...

Naina (With bored expressions) - Tumhara bolke ho gya? Main chalu? Ya aur bolna hai?

You know what?... Tum na dimaag se thodi pedal ho ke jo ye tak nahi samajh rahi ke Rajveer tumse dur bhag raha hai and you're throwing yourself on him. (Going near her) Please, respect yourself because agar tum hi khudki izzat nahi karogi to yaha koi aur nahi karega.

Rahi baat meri Rajveer ko fasane ki to mere pass isse aur bhi behtar kaam hai. Rajveer tumhe hi mubarak, agar vo tumhare sath rehna bhi chahta hai to...!!!

Preeti (In anger) - YOU...!!!

Naina (With an attitude) - Okey... I'm done here... (To Rajveer) Tum aa rahe ho ya... (Pointing at Preeti) busy ho?

Main ja rahi hu, tumhara kaam khatam ho jaye to aa jaana. Vaise bhi hum library ke pass hi hai to mujhe apna library card banvana hai. Main vahi hu, tum aa jaana.

And she left from there. On the other hand, Rajveer was looking at her leaving figure in an amusement. He was completely enjoying her. Similarly, Preeti was looking at her leaving figure with a certain degree of hatred.

She stomped her foot and left from there, without saying anything to Rajveer. after her departure, he took a deep relived breathe. He nodded his head in negative while looking down smilingly.

He followed Naina in the library. He was his college's "Bad Boy", sure... But he was also a very bright student. He found Naina in the Fiction Section of the library. She was looking happy and at peace at that time.

He wished good afternoon to the librarian and went towards Naina. The Fiction Corner of the library was a kind of a secluded place and hardly any student visits the library so, they were alone there.

Naina was trying to take a book from the bookshelf, which was beyond her height. She tried many times but failed. She was going to give up and just turned around, she saw Rajveer standing so close to her that their faces are mere centimetres apart from eachother. She took his name...

Naina (In a surprise but in a slow voice) - RAJVEER...!!!

He just looked at her and smiled. He leaned towards her more and she closed her eyes out of a little fear. When nothing happened for a while, she opened her eyes but he was looking at her only.

He put a hand beside her head, on the left side. She tried to step away from her place but he put yet another hand on her right side. She just rolled her eyes at him and asked...

Naina (Whisper yelling at him) - What the hell do you want, Rajveer...???!!!

He just smiled at her and took out the book from the bookshelf that she wanted while still looking at her. He looked towards the book and said...

Rajveer (In an amazed tone) - Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen...!!! (Looking at Naina) Nice choice... To tumhe aisi love stories padhna pasand hai.

Naina (Again rolling her eyes) - None of your business, Rajveer...!!!

Rajveer (Amusingly) - Kya tumhe pata hai Naina ke tum abtak mera naam chhe baar le chuki ho. (Going near her) Lagta hai ke tumhe mera naam kuch zyada hi pasand hai.

They were in the library and so, they were whispering to eachother. She said...

Naina (Smirking a little) - Mera to pata nahi par lagta hai ke tumhe apne naam ka kuch zyada hi obsession hai... (Pushing him away slowly) Ab bataoge... What the hell do you want from me?

Rajveer just smiled and went near her again. He put her hair behind her ear and said...

Rajveer (Smiling at her) - YOU...!!!

She was beyond shocked after listening this. She didn't even ask the meaning of that and just left from there hurriedly, after pushing him away slightly. He was just looking at her smilingly, in an amusement. He put a hand behind his neck and asked...

Rajveer (Smilingly to himself) - What are you doing to me, Naina Singh Ahluwalia...???!!!
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️