17. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

They all were back to college again because Mr. & Mrs. Shekhawat took Dadu and Dadi away to the United States for Dadu's further treatment.

Naina has forgotten about the Diva Girl - Preeti Sinha... but she hadn't. She hated Naina very much for taking away Rajveer's attention from her. She wanted to take revenge from her and hence, she was looking for an opportunity to settle the scores down with her.

The girls were in the canteen whereas the boys were in the lecture. At that time, Preeti came near Naina with her two minions and said...

Preeti (With an attitude) - Tum abhi tak is college se gai nahi? Tumhe pata bhi hai ke yaha rehkar Preeti Sinha se panga lena tumhe kitna bhari pad sakta hai?

Naina (In a cold tone) - What do you want, Preeti? I'm quite busy eating my food right now so, will you just leave? I'm not in a mood, okey...!!!

She got offended after listening that and threw her plate away in anger. All the girls got up from their places and Naina asked...

Naina (Irritatingly) - Kya tum pagal ho? Aise kon khana fekta hai?

Preeti (With an attitude) - Oh please...!!! Mere Dad bade se bade five star restaurants ko yu kharid sakte hai to ye to mere liye kya hai...!!!

Naina (Scoffing at her) - Tum jaise rich spoiled brats aur kar bhi kya sakte hai, sivay apne Papa ke paise ki advertisement karne ke...!!!

She started to help the canteen boy who was trying to pick up a broken plate because he got a cut trying to do that. Whereas, Preeti got annoyed and she pulled her up with a jerk while holding her hand tightly.

Seeing that, Vidya tried to stop her but Naina indicated her to not do anything and she'll handle everything. Naina jerked her hand away calmly and asked...

Naina (In a cold tone) - What the hell do you exactly want, Preeti?... (pointing around) Attention of the people? Are you that lonely Preeti that you want some attention to yourself?

Preeti (Shouting at her angrily) - HOW DARE YOU TO MOCK ME LIKE THIS, NAINA? TUM JAISI MIDDLE CLASS LADKI MUJHSE... PREETI SINHA SE AISE BAAT KAREGI AUR MAIN TUMHE AISE HI JAANE DUGI? TUMHARA JEENA HARAM KAR DUGI MAIN, NAINA? TUM MUJHE JANTI NAHI HO. MERE FATHER IS COLLEGE KE TRUSTY HAI...!!!

Naina (Mischievously teasing her) - Ho gya tumhara? Then please leave from here. Kisiko bhi apna mood kharab karne ka shokh nahi ho raha hai, Preeti. Tumhe pata bhi hai ke agar tum isi tarah se chillati rahi na to tumari aawaz ek kauvve jesi ho jayegi... You know, like a crow...!!! Jhurriya bhi aa jayegi chehre pe, buddhi dikhogi aur fir Rajveer to tumhari taraf dekhega bhi nai...!!!

Preeti (Shouting at her angrily) - HOW DARE YOU, NAINA SINGH AHALUWALIA...!!!

She was just going to slap her but someone held her hand tightly and angrily. Seeing her shocked face, Naina looked back in a confusion and saw Rajveer behind her. He was looking so angry that he could have broken Preeti's hand in a second.

Seeing that, she hurriedly held his hand which was holding Preeti's hand. Naina tried to pursue him to not do anything reckless as in those past days, she came to know something very accurate about him and that was... No one can hurt her because he won't allow that. She said...

Naina (Nervously) - Rajveer hum bas baat...

Rajveer looked at her but he was looking so angry and disturbed that she couldn't say anything further. He said...

Rajveer (Warning her) - NOT... A... WORD... NAINA...!!!

(To Preeti) Tum apne aap ko samajhti kya ho, Preeti? Apne father ke paiso ke alava, tumhari apni pehchan kya hai, jo tum MERI NAINA SE IS TARAH BAAT KAR RAHI HO...???!!! Aur agar tumhare Dad is college ke trusty hai to is pure college ke karta dharta khud mere parents hai, ye kabhi mat bhulna tum...!!!

(Jerking her hand away) How dare you to try to harm her aur tum use thappad marnewali thi? Tumhe kya lagta hai ke do chaar baar tumse thik se kya baat kar li maine ke tumhara mujhpe koi haq ho gya?

Preeti (In a complaining tone) - Is nobody ke liye tum mujhse is tarah se baat kar rahe ho, Rajveer? Humare parents ke kitne saalo purane relations hai, tum unhe kharab karna chahte ho kya? Is ladki me aakhir aisa kya hai ke tum is tarah barso purane relations bigadna chahte ho?

Rajveer (Smirking at her) - Yahi to farak hai, tum jaisi ladkiyon me aur... (Looking at Naina) Meri Naina me...!!! (Looking at Preeti) Tum ek materialistic ladki ho ke jiske liye uski image hi sabkuch hai but Naina vaisi ladki bilkul bhi nahi hai. Uske liye image se zyada apno ke mayine hai, un har chhoti chhoti khushiyon ke mayine hai ke jinhe aksar hum apni zindagi me nazarandaaz kar dete hai. Not everything is a deal, Preeti...!!!

(Angrily) Humare parents ke relations ko hathiyaar banake mujhe control karne ki koshish mat karo varna tumhare liye anjaam acha nahi hoga, Preeti... Itna samajh lo tum...!!! Rahi baat Naina ki, to usse dur raho varna...

Preeti (Angrily) - Varna kya, Rajveer? Kya karoge tum? Aur vaise bhi ye tumhari lagti kon hai ke jise tum itna protect karne ki koshish kar rahe ho? Ye sirf Naveen ki behen hoti to samjh sakte the but sirf itni si baat nahi hai, Rajveer...!!! You can't fool me like this. Hum khush the ek sath, lekin ye jabse aayi hai, tabse tumne mujhe khud se dur dhakelna shuru kar diya hai... To main ise kaise chain se jeene du, batao?

Rajveer (Scoffing at her) - Right... Tum thi nahi na tab, jab maine kuch announce kiya tha...!!!

He held Naina's hand and made her stand beside him. He looked around and said...

Rajveer (To everyone) - Ye hai Naina Singh Ahluwalia... (Looking at Naina) MY TO BE GIRLFRIEND...!!! (To everyone) To be girlfriend is liye kyuki I'm trying to pursue her but she hasn't said yes yet...!!! (Like a child while saying this) Haa keh do na, Naina...!!!

Naina (Trying to hide her face) - Shut up, Rajveer. You're declaring our relationship publically...!!!

He just smiled at her and she freed her hand while leaving from there hurriedly with the girls. He was just looking at her with a sweet smile. After her departure, the other students also started to leave from there. On the other hand, Preeti was flabbergasted after listening his announcement regarding Naina so openly and left from there angrily.
......................................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤