5. VINI

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Naina straightaway left to her and Naveen's home. She didn't even stop for any of them to talk to her. She was annoyed at Rajveer. On the other hand, Rajveer was feeling very happy that he was able to tell her about his true emotions.
.............................................................

After lunch, Vidya didn't have any classes so, she practically dragged Gunny with her to the library. She was looking for some books and he was feeling annoyed so, he asked...

Gunny (Annoyingly) - Yaar Vidu...!!! Free time me library kon jata hai?

Vidya (Still looking for some books) - Bas two minutes na, Ganu. Do minute ruk jao na.

She was trying to take out a book from the shelves and it was way above her height. Seeing her struggle like that, he just came forward and tried to reach out for the book and at the same time, she turned around, towards him.

They were just looking at eachother without even blinking their eyes. Their faces were just centimetres apart and at that time, someone just passed behind them in a hurry, without even looking at them and because of that, that person collided with Gunny.

When that person collided with him, he lost his balance and completely came onto her. Their lips touched and they felt a certain spark within them. They both were in a shock after that. They just stepped back immediately and she started to look around except looking at him.

Whereas, he was just staring at her. She was feeling way too much awkward after their accidental kiss and just wanted to hide her face somewhere. She started to say...

Vidya (Still looking around but at him) - I think... Mera kaam yaha ho chuka hai... Meri class hai to main...

And she couldn't complete her sentence as he just sealed her mouth off with his lips and started to kiss her passionately. She was in a shock but couldn't help with that nagging feeling in her heart and responded to his kiss.

They were in a secluded area so, no one noticed them. He shifted their direction towards the inner wall. He at once pushed her towards that wall and she was standing there leaning on that wall while breathing heavily.

It wasn't enough for him so, he held her hands against her head on the wall and started to kiss her jawline and then her neck region. It was very torturous for her as they were in the library and she couldn't make any noise.

He was getting more and more passionate with his kisses and just gave her a hickey on her neck and she couldn't stop herself any longer. She moaned his name...

Vidya (In husky and slow tone) - GUNNY...!!!

That's when she came back to her senses and pushed him lightly away from her. They both were breathing heavily. She tried to leave from there but he cornered her again near the wall. He started to say...

Gunny (With a heavy breath) - Vidu, main...

Vidya (Cutting his sentence in the middle while looking around) - Look... Hum dono best friends hai... "Friends" hai. Humare bich ye nahi hona tha. Humne dosti ki line cross ki hai, ye nahi karna tha. Please, mujhe jaane do.

Gunny (Putting his head on her shoulder) - Das saal se jaane hi de raha tha, das saal khudko roka hai maine, Vidu... Aur tumne bhi to mujhe nahi roka na...!!! Kya tum bhi mere liye kuch...

Vidya just pushed him a little and said...

Vidya (Cutting his sentence in the middle) - Aisa kuch nahi hai, tum kuch zyada hi soch rahe ho. Maine tumhare liye aisa kabhi kuch bhi feel kiya hi nahi hai.

Gunny (Calmly holding her forearm from behind) - To kya aisa tumhare sath normally hota rehta hai?

Vidya (Turning towards him) - SHUT UP, GUNRAJ SINGH RANDHAWA...!!! TUM AISA SOCH BHI KAISE SAKTE HO...???!!!

Gunny (Holding her hands) - That's my point, Vidu. Tum aisi ladki nahi ho. Tum kisi bhi ladke ko tab tak apne karib nahi aane dogi... (Pointing at her heart) jab tak tumhara dill iski ijazat na de.

Vidya (Jerking his hand off of her lightly) - Mujhe nahi pata hai ke ye sahi hai ya galat. Mujhe kuch nahi janna hai. Mujhe bas itna pata hai ke kuch waqt ke emotions ke chakkar me, main apni barso purani dosti nahi kho sakti. Isliye is baat ko yahi rok do aur bhul jao.

Gunny (In a slight anger) - BHUL JAU...???!!! Abhi thodi der pehle humare bich jo hua, use tum bhul sakti ho? Bhul sakti ho ke maine tumhe kaise chhua tha? Bhul sakti ho us feeling ko jab maine tumhe aise chhua to?

Vidya (In a determined voice) - Mujhe kuch nahi sunna. Main bas ja rahi hu...!!!

And she started to leave the library. He also followed her to stop her and try to talk some sense into her. When she came out of the library, she collided with Rajveer. He steadied her and asked...

Rajveer (A little awkwardly) - Kya tum... thik ho?

At that time, Gunny came out of the library running and she saw him. She said...

Vidya (To Rajveer while looking around but at them) - Haa, main thik hu. Please, excuse me...!!!

And she hurriedly left from there. Gunny again tried to follow her but stopped by Rajveer. He asked...

Rajveer (Mischievously pointing in her direction and then at his own neck) - Bhai, kya kiya tune uske sath...???!!!

Gunny (With an attitude) - None of your business...!!!

Rajveer (Holding his hands up in a surrendering manner) - Chill bro, main to bas aise hi puch raha tha. Maine to suna tha ke tum dono best friends ho fir ye bestfriend ka tag kaha se nikal gya??? (Mischievously) I saw a... Amhmm... on her neck... So...???!!!

Gunny just gave up and took a deep breath. He said...

Gunny (Caressing his hair in a frustration) - I LOVE HER, MAN...!!! Pyaar karta hu main usse...!!!

Rajveer (Casually) - Vo to hum teeno ko pata hai. Tu naya kya bata raha hai bhai...???!!!

Gunny (In a frustration) - She doesn't want us to get together in a relationship. Vo to ab mujhe hath bhi nahi lagane degi, aisa kaam kiya hai maine. I just... couldn't control my emotions and...

Rajveer (Completing Gunny's sentence but in his own way) - Just went with the flow... Is it?

Gunny took a deep breath and just nodded his head in an affirmative. Rajveer just laughed at Gunny's expense and said...

Rajveer (Smilingly) - Koi na. Chal, raat ko milke discuss karte hai is baare me. Nikalte hai tere liye koi solution. Abhi ke liye class me chal. Aaj main bhi, for a change, thoda padh lu...!!!

Gunny just laughed after listening his last sentence and they both went towards their class.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️