2. THE OFFICIAL MEETS...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Four boys were sitting in the canteen but one of them was tensed as he was afraid of his sister's reaction as he was late in recieving her. He said...

Naveen (with a fear) - Meri Gudiya mujhe jaan se maar degi. Main fir late ho gya hu aur vo ab tak to college pohoch chuki hogi.

Rajveer was just looking at him in an uninterested expression because he was just thinking about Naina. He didn't know that his accident girl and Naina are same. Naveen said...

Naveen (To Rajveer) - Veeru, tu dekh kya raha hai yr...???!!! Kuch to help kar meri...!!!

Rajveer was feeling annoyed at that time. He was just going to say something but suddenly, out of the blue, a girl literally pounced on Naveen and started to pull his hair.

When Naveen started to scream out of pain, that's when Rajveer noticed that girl and got shocked to see his accident girl there. It was Naina who pounced on her brother out of irritation and anger. She said...

Naina (Angrily) - I'm so gonna kill you. You again did this...!!!

Rajveer was feeling jealous and angry so, he forcefully held Naina and dragged her back. He thought that she was one of Naveen's girlfriends.

Naina was so angry that she didn't even noticed that Rajveer was holding her from her waist. She said...

Naina (Without looking at Rajveer) - Chhodo mujhe. Aaj inhe chhodungi nahi main. Aap fir bhul gaye the na ke main aa rahi hu, Bhaiyya...???!!!

Listening the word "Bhaiyya", Rajveer got the whole picture. He finally understood that she's Naveen's Gudiya, his little sister. He smiled and just left her slowly. Gunny and Abhi noticed that and looked at him confusingly.

Naina, on the other hand, went straight towards Naveen and started to hit him in anger. Gunny and Abhi put their hands on Rajveer's each shoulder. Gunny asked...

Gunny (Curiously) - Bhai mere... Kya chal raha hai tere is khurafati dimaag me?

Abhi (With a smirk) - Kahi vo ladki humare Navee ki Gudiya to nahi...???!!!

Listening this, Gunny looks at Rajveer with a jerk and Rajveer at Abhi, very astonishingly. Rajveer said...

Rajveer (Putting a hand around Abhi's shoulder) - Bilkul sahi kaha tune? (Looking at Naina) Ye vahi hai.

Gunny (Surprisingly) - O bhaisaab...!!! (Laughing a little) Bichara Navee... Use to heartattack hi aa jaana hai ye jaanke ke teri nazar hamesha ke liye uski behen pe tik chuki hai...!!!

Rajveer didn't say anything but just smirked. On the other hand, Naveen stopped Naina's angry assaults and said...

Naveen (Holding her hand) - Naina... Gudiya... Main to tera bhai hu na... Tera favourite family member hu na main Gudiya... Maaf karde na apne is buddhu Naveen Bhaiyya ko...!!!

Naina (With an attitude) - Thik hai... Thik hai. Magar mujhe pura college dekhna hai aur aap yaha canteen me bethke timepass kar rahe ho? (Looking around) Aur vaise kaha hai aapka vo dost "Veeru"? Agar vo galti se bhi samne aaya na to main uski maar maar ke haddiyan tod dugi bata rahi hu.

Naveen was drinking a glass of water and after listening this, he just literally threw up the water. He looked at her, widening his eyes and Rajveer rolled his eyes over this because he knew that Naveen used to eat her head off by talking about him continuously so, he came forward and said...

Rajveer (To Naina) - kya tumhe mujhse kuch kehna hai?

Naina (Looking at Rajveer) - Nahi... (Recognising him) TUM...???!!! Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Rajveer didn't answer her and looked at Naveen. He said...

Rajveer (To Naveen) - Tu bol raha tha na ke tujhe Shalini se kuch kaam hai, to Naina ko main college dikha deta hu.

The girls looked at him open mouthed and Naveen directly went near Shalini. He said...

Naveen (To Naina) - Haa, Gudiya. Bas is baar maan le... I'll make it up to you.

Naina (Looking at Rajveer) - Main iske sath kahi nahi ja rahi. Ye na... (Realising something) Ruko... (To Rajveer) Tumne kaha... (After a second) Tum bhaiyya ke Veeru ho...!!!

Rajveer (With a sarcastic smile) - Happy realisation...!!!

Naina (Angrily pointing her finger at him) - Tum na...

Naveen (Cutting her in the middle) - Gudiya... Main sach me busy hu yr... Varna main tujhe kisi aur ke sath kyu chhoduga bhala. Veeru se zyada safe tu aur kisike sath nahi hogi, maan meri baat.

Naina (Almost disagreeing) - But... (After a second) Fine... (Pointing her finger at Naveen) But you owe me one hun...!!!

Naveen just nodded his head and Rajveer smirked broadly. Gunny and Abhi just nodded their heads in negetive, smilingly. Rajveer gestured Naina to go with him.

Naina made a real bad face but still went away with him. Shalini turned towards Naveen with a curious eyes. Naveen said...

Naveen (Smilingly) - You won't understand...!!!

Vidya (Shockingly) - Do you even realise that the girl is your own sister, Bhaiyya???

Gunny (Making a fake bad face) - Meri taraf bhi dekh liya hota...!!!

Vidya just smiled at him and immediately hugged him tightly. She said...

Vidya (Still hugging him) - Apne bestfriend ko kaise bhul sakti hu main?... I so missed you, Gunny...!!!

On the other hand, Naveen just literally dragged Shalini away from there in a hurry. Abhi went near Akriti and said...

Abhi (A little hesitantly) - Hume bataya tha Babasa ne ke aap bhi aanewali hai but aap sach me aayegi ye hum nahi jante the, Akriti.

Akriti (With a smile) - Kunwarsa, aap kuch zyada hi serious nahi rehte hai?... Thoda to aap bhi relax kar sakte hai, Abhimanyu.

Abhi (With a little smile) - Aap yaha aakar khush hai to hum bhi khush hi hoge na, Akriti.

Akriti just nodded her head and gestured him to show her around. Abhi nodded smilingly and they both left from there.

On the other hand, Rajveer was showing Naina around and she was looking around like an excited child. He was only looking at her or better... staring at her. He was just going to say something to her but at that very moment, someone hugged him from behind and said...

A random girl - Oh baby, I so missed you, Raj. Tumhe pata hai, ye do din ki trip mujhe kitni lambi lagi hai tumhare bina...!!!

Naina looked at both of them and just rolled her eyes. Seeing that, Rajveer made a very bad face at that girl and was thinking that how to get out of this situation...
___________________________________

PRECAP -

Naina (To Rajveer) - Lagta hai tum busy ho, main chalti hu.

Rajveer (Hurriedly) - Nahi...!!! Preeti bas ja hi rahi thi... (To Preeti) Look, I'm busy right now so, just leave okey.

Preeti - But baby... Ye hai kon ke jiske liye tum Preeti Sinha ko mana kar rahe ho. (Looking at Naina) Dikhne me to ye kuch khas nahi lagti.

Naina just rolled her eyes at her again and started to leave from there but...

Rajveer (In a cold tone) - You are a nobody for me... Not her. Leave from here... (A little loudly) NOW...!!!

Naina and Preeti widened their eyes, one out of shock and the other out of fear, respectively.
___________________________________
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Janti hu kuch khas nahi tha is chapter me but next chapter will be of RaIna, entirely...

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️