13. I CAN SEE YOUR TEARS...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

All were at the hospital and were trying to console Dadi. Rajveer was hell worried about his Dadu but he wasn't showing his fear because of his Dadi. Naveen went near him and put a hand around his shoulder. He said...

Naveen (In a slow voice) - Tu apne emotions ko control karna kab bandh karega, Veeru? Janta hu ke is waqt tere liye ye situation kitni mushkil hai.

Rajveer (Trying not to cry) - Janta hu yaar but... (Looking at Dadi) Dadi ka soch yaar...!!! Agar main tut gya to unhe kon sambhalega, Navee...?!

Naina was listening everything but she knew that her brother is there for him so, she didn't interrupt them. On the other hand, the girls were also very worried for Dadu. In fact, Kamraan also was feeling bad for Dadi because he had accepted one thing that he wasn't so obedient Grandson and had hurted his Grandparents emotionally.

They all were waiting for the Doctor to say something regarding Dadu's health. It was a rainy season so, the rain was pouring down like cats and dogs, outside the hospital. Rajveer was feeling suffocated while waiting for the Doctor to bring him some news about his Dadu so, he just left from there without anyone's notice.

After a while, the Doctor came outside Dadu's room and asked...

Doctor - Mr. Shekhawat ke family members kon hai yaha?

Dadi - Main hu, unki biwi. Kya hua unhe achanak se? Vo behosh ho gaye aur fir...

Doctor (Interrupting her) - Dekhiye, main janta hu par... Unke pass zyada waqt nahi hai ab. Vo kabhi bhi... (Taking a deep breath) I suggest, aap unse ek baar mil le.

He left from there after saying sorry to her and listening this, Dadi was going to fall down out of shock but Kamraan held her tightly and said...

Kamraan (Worriedly) - Dadi, please sambhaliye apne aapko. Chaliye, Dadu ko dekhte hai. In Doctors ki mat suniye, ye to aise hi darate rehte hai. Mere Dadu to fighter hai, kuch nahi hoga unhe, chaliye.

Dadi (With tears, to Naina) - Beta, Raj ko dhoondh le. Vo yahi kahi hoga aur bahot dara hua hoga. Use apne Dadu ko aakhri... aakhri baar hi sahi par mil lena chahiye.

Kamraan made a face listening this but didn't said anything. Naina nodded at her and said...

Naina (With some tears) - Aap chinta mat kariye, Miss Universe. Aap aur Kamraan andar jayiye aur main Rajveer ko lekar aati hu.

(To her friends) Tum sab log bhi yahi ruko aur main abhi aati hu.

(To her Naveen) Bhai, aapne Rajveer ke parents ko inform kar diya tha na?

Naveen (Nodding at her) - Haa, Gudiya. Vo bas pohoch hi rahe hoge.

Naina (Nodding her head while thinking something) - Thik hai, aap log yahi rahiye, main Rajveer ko lekar aati hu.

Naveen (Hurriedly holding her arm) - Agar mera Veeru tujhe kahi na mile na to sidhe hospital ke roof pe chali jaana. Tujhe vo vahi mil jayega.

Naina just nodded her head and left from there hurriedly. Kamraan saw this and smiled sadly but went inside with Dadi.
___________________________________

On the other hand,

True to Naveen's words, Rajveer was on the hospital roof. He was sitting there while crossing his legs and hiding his face in between them. It was raining heavily but he didn't care for a bit.

He was so sad and scared from inside that he couldn't even feel the cold because of getting wet under the rain. Someone put a hand on his shoulder and he looked up, at that person... It was Naina. She was also there, getting wet in the rain. She asked...

Naina (In an exclaiming tone) - Tum pagal ho gaye ho kya, Rajveer? Itni barish me aise kon bethta hai? Chalo jadi, tumhe apne Dadu se nahi milna hai kya?

Rajveer (In a daze) - Dadu...!!!

Naina - Haa, vo tumhare... (Realising something) Wait... Kya tum... abhi ro rahe the?

He didn't answer and just looked down to hide his emotions. Naina made him look at her by holding his chin. She cupped her face and asked...

Naina (Worriedly) - Sach batao, Rajveer... Kya tum ro rahe the?

That's when some tears made a way towards his cheeks and she understood his answer. She said...

Naina (Cupping his face) - Tumhe jawaab deneki koi zaroorat nahi hai, Rajveer. I can already differentiate in between your tears and the rain drops.

(Hugging him affectionately) Main janti hu ke ye waqt tumhare liye kafi difficult hai but please think about Miss Universe. Tum bas Miss Universe ke liye strong raho. Tumhe apne liye strong rehne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, uske liye main hu, humare baki dost hai.

Listening this, Rajveer broke the hug slowly and looked at her with a surprised look. Naina asked...

Naina (Caressing his hair like a mother) - Abhi mat tuto, Rajveer. Miss Universe ko tumhari zaroorat hai. Tum bas unhe sambhal lo... Aur fir, hum to dost hai na? To tumhe main sambhal lugi... (Extending her hand infront of him smilingly) Deal...???!!!

Rajveer (Smilingly) - Deal...!!! (Getting sad again) Kya mere Dadu mere pass nahi reh sakte? Kya unka mujhse dur jaana zaroori hai? Naina, unhe bolo na ke mujhe chhodke na jaye.

Naina (Trying not to cry) - Main kyu bolu? Tum hi jakar bologe unhe ye baat aur unhe tumhari ye baat manni bhi padegi.

Rajveer (Nodding his head) - Haa... Unhe meri baat sunni hi padegi. Unke pass aur koi option hi nahi hai... (Holding her hand) Chalo, abhi jakar unse milte hai aur unhe kehte hai ke unko mujhe chhodke jaana allow nahi hai.

Naina giggled and Rajveer took her away from there, still holding her hand. They both entered inside his Dadu's room and when he saw his Dadu, he held her hand more tightly.

Naina put her other hand on his and gestured him to go and talk with his Grandfather. He nodded and went near his Dadu. Dadu was awake but was feeling a little weak. When he gestured Rajveer to come and hug him, Rajveer couldn't hold himself in and hugged him immediately while crying. He said...

Rajveer (With tears) - Dadu, please mujhe chhodke mat jayiye na.

He was just crying and his Dadu caressed his hair slowly and lovingly. Dadu was also shading some silent tears. Seeing them like that, all got very much emotional including Kamraan but more is yet to come as Rajveer's and Kamraan's Parents are already at the hospital and they are coming towards Dadu's room only.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

What do you guys think? How will be Rajveer's and Kamraan's parents? Also, who will be playing their parents characters? Any ideas about that?

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️