20. WAS IT THE BEST OR THE DISASTROUS MORNING...???!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

Naina and Rajveer were sleeping, hugging eachother while covering themselves with that single blanket. She woke up in his arms and looked at her peacefully, care freely sleeping boyfriend. She rested her hands over his heart and put her chin on them while staring at him smilingly.

Suddenly, she felt a tight hold on her waist and she understood that he's awake and was aware of her actions. She said...

Naina (Rolling her eyes) - To tum jag rahe ho.

Rajveer (Still with his closed eyes) - Ab jab... Meri itni beautifull girlfriend, mujhe itne pyaar se dekh rahi ho, to main use kaise disturb kar sakta hu?

Naina (Pushing him away a little dramatically) - Tumse kisne keh diya ke main tumhari girlfriend hu? Tumne mujhse to kuch puchha hi nahi hai. Apni ye "Badboy Image" ka istemaal tum mere sath na karo, to behtar hoga, agar tum nahi chahte ke hum dono ke beech koi distance aa sake.

He got up and sit beside her. He held her by her waist and said...

Rajveer (With an attitude) - Tum aisa kabhi karogi hi nahi kyuki main aisa hone hi nahi duga. Tum sirf meri ho aur hamesha mere sath hi rahogi... (Mischievously) Fir chahe uske liye mujhe tumse shaadi hi kyu na karni pade aur uske baad tumhe mere honewale bacho ki...

Naina (Hurriedly covering his mouth) - Shut up, Rajveer...!!! Tum itne besharam kaise ho sakte ho. Now, I'm seriously wondering about my decision to be with you and love you... Literally...!!!

Rajveer (Removing her hand and kissing her on her cheek) - We'll see...!!!

He started to run away from there but she held his collar tightly while saying...

Naina (Greeting her teeth while trying to not smile) - Kaha bhag rahe ho tum? (Started to hit him over his chest) Main na tumhe chhodugi nahi, how dare you to kiss me without my permission?

Rajveer (Holding her hands) - Tum ise kiss kehti ho? Let me show you the real kiss...!!!

Listening that, she got alert but before she could do anything, he held the back of her neck and pulled her near him. She closed her eyes out of hesitation and a little fear but he smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly. Feeling his lips over her forehead, she opened her eyes and looked at him in a surprise. He said...

Rajveer (Smilingly) - Main duniya ke liye "Badboy" hu, Naina. Apne apno ke liye nahi aur tumhare liye to kabhi nahi. Jab tak tum nahi chahogi, tab tak main aisa kuch nahi karuga ke jisse tum uncomfortable feel karo, I promise you that.

Naina (Hugging him smilingly) - I know that, Rajveer. Ab tak to main tumhe itna jaan hi gayi hu. It's just that, tumne mujhe surprise kar diya achanak se.

Rajveer (Caressing her hair) - I know, Naina. Tumhe explain karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai... (Breaking the hug) Ab hum niche kaise jay, uske baare me sochte hai.

At that very moment, someone opened the terrace door. They were Gunny and Vidya. Naina was afraid that they will tease them but they were looking serious so, Rajveer asked...

Rajveer (In a confusion) - Kya hua guys? Serious hokar to hume tum logo ko ghurna chahiye, tum logo ne hume yaha puri raat ke liye bandh kar diya tha... (When no one said anything) Ab kuch bologe bhi ya aise hi dekhte rahoge? Kya hua hai guys, itna kyu serious ho rahe ho? Kuch hua hai kya?

Vidya (Hesitantly) - Rajveer... College me kuch hua hai. Rumours faili hui hai... Tumare baare me... About your... Birth and true parents.

Naina (Worriedly) - What are you saying, Vidu?