1: "Could you be more of a shart head"

Averys outfit is above !!!

Averys pov:

I've always loved fall. I think it's such a comforting time of the year, but unlike last years it feels different. I miss my mom. We always used to decorate for halloween, thanksgiving, and sit around watching movies together. Ever since her passing last year, back in may I moved in with my dad in a whole new state far away from my home.

Its now the night before my first day of school. I'm starting late which somehow makes me feel even more nervous because everyone's already settled in with their classes, teachers, and friends.

I hop out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me still singing Chase Atlantic Slow Down. I check my phone *1 text from grandma: good luck tomorrow sweetie love you let me know how it goes:)!* I quickly reply sending a thanks and I love her too.

Grandparents are my comfort people. They always show so much love and happiness. When old people call you 'sweetie' and names like that it always makes me feel so warm.

It's currently 7:35 pm, i'm starved. I haven't ate since noon, that might be a record.

One thing about me I eat a lot. you could give me a meal for 10 It'll be done in an hour or two, I love me some food. Which is surprising now days..

I like to think it's because I work out and need a lot of protein but I know that's probably not it saying I eat junk food all the time.. Guilty pleasure.

There's a small little knock on my bedroom door while i'm still locked in my bathroom getting dressed for bed.

"Come in." I say out of breath from screaming my song.

"Hun I just got called into a night shift i'm not sure if i'll be back or not." Dad says sounding a little disappointed. This is the 4th time this week he's gotten called in this week. "There's food on the table and I wish you luck tomorrow love you" he finishes with a sigh.

"Okay dad I love you too!" I say trying to cheer him up with a happy mood

It is now 8:05 and i'm just now going downstairs to eat I see spaghetti and meatballs and I get so excited I drop my phone and run and accidentally trip and fall into a chair.

The noise startled my cat Mr Mrs Fluffy, hey don't judge her name I named her when I was 4! She bolts up the stairs at lightening speed.

I quickly get up even though I hurt my leg from that fall and grab a plate and get my food, taking at least half of the noodles and half of the meatballs and sauce leaving some for my dad I begin eating.

On the TV is gossip girl of course, my favorite show of all time. I quickly finish my food and watch the last of my episode I was on.

It's now 9:30 and i'm quite tired already. I set my alarm for 4:30 tomorrow knowing i'm going to wake up and go to the gym, maybe i'll even start my day seeing that super hot guy i see in there once in awhile.