12: "Just another kiss."

UNEDITED
Enjoy:)

-

Averys pov:

It's been a week since Grey and I's kiss. He hasn't come to see me in the hospital ever since, or reply to my snaps and texts. It's my release day so I made sure to text the girls groupchat and tell them they can probably come over later. I'm so happy to be out of this place, it's the most overwhelming horrible thing to be in this place, so depressing and lonely at night.

Eli, and Izzy have come everyday to see me randomly showing up at the same times which is odd. Maddy, Sophie, and Peyton also stop by all the time and Luke and James have stopped by also. James and Luke have gotten pretty close to me the past week considering they come almost everyday and James made a group chat with all of us in it including Greyson who just views everything and either doesn't reply or thumbs it up.

James is a sweet boy we only ever talked at lunch considering he is the senior of our group, his friends sit with us too but I don't talk to them just a simple hi to be polite. James is also attractive he's a blonde blue eyed boy with a defined body and jawline which makes him even prettier to the eyes.

Luke and I have grown closer since school he told me he wished I stayed in the coma, he was only joking but it was funny to make him think I thought he was for real and cry for 20 minutes just to have him beg for forgiveness from me and get on his knees. Luke is probably the most attractive in the group, other then Grey. Speaking of Luke him and I are planning to go ice skating with Izzy and Eli once i'm healed which is probably gonna be in a month or two, which i'm excited for. Eli told me to suck it up and go anyway and then Luke hit him saying don't put her in danger like that, it was very chaotic.

Right now dad and I are getting stuff into the car and the nurse is helping me in the bag so I have more space and can lay out. My dad told me my car is back at the house and i've been excused from half of my school work except for the notes and my bio teacher is a brat face so he made me have all my work.

"Sweetie are you sure you'll be okay tomorrow with your crutches and everything? I don't want you to rush yourself." My dad looks sympathetically towards me, I know I shouldn't rush but I don't really wanna sit at home. And plus it's a Monday so ill end up getting used to it by Friday.

"Yea i'll be okay, I have Maddy she can help me out." I smile back softly not a lot because my face is still hurting and bruised.

I take my phone out going to Luke's contact:
Me: I've been released out of my jail cell finally..
Lukinator: Get back in there I didn't say you could leave.
Me: You we're worried about me when I was out don't even.
Lukinator: Yea babe worried you would wake up and i'd have to deal with you again.

I smiling sending him the middle finger emoji which he sends one back, a picture though his hairs wet and I can see his broad shoulders with water dripping down them leading to him just getting out of the shower. I save it.

We arrive home and I get out of the car with my dad slowly but surely I was getting there.

"Can the girls come over dad please I promise they'll leave before 10." I give him pleading eyes, knowing he'll say yes without them considering he loves them all. Izzy is his personal favorite even though he acts like he hates her.

"I suppose, i'll be out getting groceries so I can make dinner. Don't make a mess." He says helping me to the couch, pointing at me once i'm sat.

I nod simply and grab the tv remote and put on All American, only the earlier seasons though. The show has just turned into a Riverdale without the monsters and weirdness, but Layla and Jordan are so hot so I keep watching.