26: Obsessed

Date night !!!!

Make sure to fav!!!
(don't be a quiet reader)

Tw:
Little mentions of sh.

-

Obsessed: Preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent.

Greysons pov:

Yesterday Avery agreed to go on a date with me. I'm so nervous. I hope she likes it tonight.

Yesterday I also ate her gorgeous pussy, and she sucked my dick with those amazing lips of hers.

I noticed she had cuts and scars on her legs yesterday. I didn't say anything, I don't even know if they're self harm or just there from something else. I hope she's okay.

Sometimes alls I can even do is think about her. It's like I have the urges to sit and praise her. I'm obsessed with her.

Averys pov:

Im freaking the hell out. One because Greyson and I have our date tonight and two I forgot about the cuts on my leg and Greyson totally saw them. But he didn't say anything, so maybe im just overthinking.

It's been a little bit since my last cuts. So they're not extremely red still just a little.

Anyways.

I told Izzy about the date and she's thrilled. She's coming over later to help me get ready. She says that I need to look extremely hot and sexy, so she wants to do my hair.

I'm currently binging Pretty Little Liars right now. My second favorite show.

Ezra and Aria is seriously so wrong.. But I live for it.

Dad: Hey hun what are your plans for tonight? I wont be coming home for two days. Works busy.

Me: I have a date with Greyson, the one you met. Then probably just gonna watch a movie here.

Dad: I knew you guys were more. I like him. Have fun sweetie call if you need me.

I put my phone down on the coffee table and keep watching the show until I get a call about ten minutes later.

"I'm coming over now so you can be ready by the time he gets you! And because im bored since Eli is off on some trip with Luke." I hear the sigh definitely indicating an eye roll.

I laugh saying okay and hanging up. I guess I have to stop watching my show now. F you Greyson for making it on a day I wanna watch tv.

It's now around six thirty and Izzy has been doing my hair for awhile. She's just curling it but she says it needs to be perfection.

Greyson texted me saying he'd be here at eight. My makeup is complete it's just a natural look of concealer a light blush with mascara.

"You look so so good baby, I wish I was the one taking you out." She puts her finger on the tip of her tongue putting it on my shoulder making a sizzle sound.