32: Forever

Fav it!!

Opinions?

don't be a silent reader.

-

Averys pov:

-Flashback

"Did you ever actually have feelings for Luke?" Grey asks me out of no where. I shake my head.

"No, and for that I do feel bad. Luke is the most genuine guy. He is handsome too." I see him roll his eyes and scoff, "Calm down buddy. No one compares to you." I see his cheeks turn pink as he looks away smiling.

"Just for your information, I very much like you Avery Hana Cullen." He boops my nose and then kisses me.

"And just for your information, I very much like you more Greysons James Mckay." We smile together as we both lean in for the kiss. Our lips meet and my heart explodes just like it always does when we kiss or touch.

End of flashback-

"I'm so tired." I groan placing my head down on the register- Oh yea, I got a job at a small coffee place. It's super cute. Very antique and has a lot of soft toned colors.

"You look it." My manager, Cole says. Cole is a old man, very fragile and nice- actually quite rude sometimes. He's become my bestfriend since I got the job.

"Well, you know what! You do to." I point my finger at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Why are you so tired? Stay up to late on that damn phone of yours?" I groan placing my hands on my head.

"No Coley. Not everything is a phones fault just cause you don't know how to use one!" He flips me off, I do the same, "Anyways I stayed up all night watching movies with my boy.. Friend?" He nods and walks away.

Alright jerk. Didn't wanna share what I watched with you anyway.

"Hi! Welcome to Daisy Delights, how may I help you?" I look up and see my entire friend group. They all start laughing at my shocked expression.

"Um yea, angel i'd like some hot cocoa with a side of you." Greyson says winking and Maddy hits him, making gagging sounds.

Her when Garrett- Nvm.

"Peyton oh my! It's been forever I miss you." I come around the counter and hug her. "I missed you more, let's get together soon." I nod and hug her once more before walking to the counter again.

Everyone goes to sit at the island top, besides Greyson.

"Your ass looks very bite-able in that outfit. And your tits-" I put my finger over his mouth and laugh.

"No couple shit behind my counter you got it Miss Avery?" Cole points his finger at me and I nod and salute in a yes sir form, "Very cute couple though."

Did thee grumpy Cole just compliment us, I turn wide eyed at Greyson who is also making the same expression. We burst out laughing.

Greyson comes here every single time I work, Cole has always been a meanie to us both. But he finally complimented us! Makin' progress babyyyy!

"Alright wanna make me one of those smoothies you always do? I'll make you cum." He mumbles the last part and I laugh smacking his head going to make his smoothie.

"Here you guys go," I place down all their drinks and lean over the table, "Hangout tonight? My house?" I smile as everyone nods and Maddy screams yes making Cole scream shut up.

Man is so grumpy.

-

"AYE AYE AYE RIP OFF MY SHIRT IF YOU LOVE ME," Greyson seriously takes that and rips my shirt off, "GREYSON?"he grabs me
giggling running up the stairs.

"Put me down!!" I giggle yelling and he puts me down on the bed crawling on top of me.

"You should've warned me you didn't have a bra on." He smirks looking down my body.

I close my eyes for a second and next thing I know his teeth are latched onto my hard nipples and he's fondling with one. I let out a moan.

God i've missed his touch.

I wrap my hand around his hard cock through his pants and he thrust his hips down and moans.

"We cant. Not right now. You'll be too loud." I kiss him and he pulls away glaring.

"I think you mean you will be too loud." He kisses my neck, and rubs my clit through my pants and I let out a strangled moan, "Yea?"

"Here." He takes off his hoodie and throws it at my face, "Wear it." He smirks walking out of the room and I throw the hoodie over my head quickly getting the smell of him.

I walk downstairs and see Izzy smirking along with Eli. I mouth a shut up to them both.

Maddy jumps up grabbing me pulling me onto her lap, "Ew you smell like Greyson, like wet dog." Greyson throws a pillow at her face hard and she slams the pillow back and yells.

-
Short chapter cuz a long one is next!!!!

I love you all<3

socials:
tiktok: teenwriterphase

xoxo,
Elijah