17: "My precious girl."

Hey whores welcome back. This chapter is literally being pushed out of me with a mental breakdown on the way, let me tell you. I've deleted this chapter three times with two-thousand words almost both times. I just don't know how to write scenes like this because I don't want to offend anyone in anyway.

ALSO!! happy new year :)
UNEDITED

Hope you guys enjoy this awful fucking chapter.

TW: mentions of sa/rape.

-

Averys pov:

It has been a couple of days since Greyson and I have talked, we've snapped a couple of times but that's it. It's the Friday after Christmas now and all of us have been hanging out day after day, except Greyson and Luke. Eli said they had to go out of town or something.

We're at Maddy and Greys house figuring out something to do right now since we've been stuck in the house all week.

"What if we go to that big Christmas party that Chase guy is having?" Sophie speaks up pointing her gaze at me. I haven't talked to Chase in so long after the day in the hall. I always see him around, he always looks at me, looks away, and looks back.

"We could, but then we'd probably be hung over for the New Years eve party." Izzy says laying her body on mine on the couch. Eli soon jumps over to join us.

"I love parties we should do it!" Maddy shouts jumping up running upstairs, probably to find an outfit.

"Come on," Peyton ushers me and Izzy up and then stops and tells Sophie to come as well, "She's probably gonna need our opinion on every single one."

We run up the stairs after telling Eli and James they're not allowed to come with us. All of the girls and I get ready for the party and it takes us about two hours Peyton curled my hair for me and i'm wearing one of Maddys dresses.

"Alright, James drive us all there please!" Izzy throws her keys to him and Eli puts his hand on his heart dramatically, "Why does he get to drive!!! I'm a better driver!" He yells at Izzy as we all walk out the door and get in the car.

"Eli you literally ran into a pull yesterday, and then you ALSO hit a fucking bird right after." Izzy puts emphasis on the 'also'.

Everyone erupts into laughter and then Eli tells us to shut up in some very rude words. 'Shut Up And Dance' comes on and everyone starts singing it. Honestly this song makes me cringe but it's a good old song.

We all get out and go into the house which is blaring with music and is filled with so many people. I see everyone from my school and some from the surrounding schools and some i've never even seen.

"Im gonna go get a drink, it's gonna be a long night." James says and I nod agreeing and follow him to the kitchen where there's three kegs, and a bunch of alcohol bottles lined out everywhere. James grabs Fireball and Malibu. They're my favorite

"So have you heard from Grey? Well and Luke too?" I ask and he smiles slightly while pouring us both shot glasses.

"No I haven't heard from Greyson," he pauses looking at me and smiles a little more, "Or Luke but i'm not to sure that matters considering you look sad I haven't heard from Greyson." 

"I'm not sad, not at all. Let's just drink!" I say trying to hide all my emotions, he knows that I am but he simply just passes me the shots and we clink them together, and hit them off the table then of course; down them.

It's been a good hour and James and I are absolutely wasted we've been laughing at the ceiling for what feels like forever.

"Oooo let's gooooo danceeee!" James pulls me up off the counter we were laying on and we stumble through the crowd of people. Safe and Sound by Capital Cities is playing now.

James and I jump up and down to the song and laugh, falling into each-other. James falls back on a chair pulling me down with him and we sit like this resting.

"Oh hey um sorry to bother- Are you two together?" A guy i've never seen smiles at me and I smile big back and I feel James shake his head no.

"May I get a dance with you?" He asks politely and I stand up taking his hand he has out and wave by to James and he shakes his head laughing.

"You have such a good body princess." He whispers into my ear. Ew. He presses my body against his and starts tightening his grip as I try backing off a little. I dance a little slow until he grips me with his nails digging into me and speeds me up, I look over for James and see he's not there anymore but is dancing with some girl, oh that's Peyton. Aw. Cute. Soon I notice the guy kissing my neck and sucking on it so I try to move away and he bites down super hard and I feel my entire body pause. Not again, please God not again.

"Let's go find a room, baby." I shake my head no unable to talk as he pulls us into an empty hallway and slaps my back against the wall kissing my neck.

"HE-" He slams his hand against my mouth and shakes his head and smiles. I feel him take a strap off of my shoulder and he starts kissing down and soon he reaches my bra and pulls it down latching his disgusting mouth around my nipple. I try kicking him and nothing works. He places his free hand on my other boob and fondles with it. Tears fill my eyes before I feel coldness talk over my body and hear a body slam against the wall on the other side.

I slowly open my eyes back again with shakey breaths and see a tall figure hovering over the random guy that literally just got thrown threw the wall.

"Avery," I hear the voice and it immediately clicks who it is, "You're okay come on." He picks me up as I cry into his shoulder and he walks us out of the house and places me in his car.

"I'm so fucking dirty and gross. I'm such a slut." I say sobbing as he buckled me in.

"Avery don't say that. You're none of those things. You didn't fucking deserve that. You're beautiful, and not dirty or gross at all. Please look at me," I open my eyes a little and look up at him, "You didn't deserve that, and i'm going to fucking kill him." He kisses my head softly and closes the door getting in the drivers seat.

The rides silent as Grey plays 'Daddy Issues' by The Neighborhood and hums it quietly, occasionally looking at me and frowning. He looks angry, his palms are tight around the wheel turned white and his jaw is clenched.

We arrive at my house and he helps me to my room, he gives me the hoodie he has on and I go change into it quickly, it goes down to my knees and I get in bed.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I look at him and he sits on the bed putting his hand on my head playing with my hair.

"Can you stay with me ? You don't have-" He smiles and kisses my cheek and gets under the covers and I slide my body into his arms and hug him. "Thank you".

"You're welcome precious girl." he kisses my cheek again and I kiss his back.

He rubs my back and plays with my hair til I fall asleep. Thinking of how hard i'm falling for him, and how dangerous this may be.

-

I hope you guys well, I cant say enjoyed because it's a sad chapter.

I hope all of you never experience this and if you did remember you are so loved, and you are NOT alone.

socials:
tiktok: teenwriterphase

xoxo, me