23: Misery

This will be the last update until February 12th which is two days before I release some of the chapters of MKOP.

Before we get started with the chapter I would just like to say how much i love you all, and i'm so grateful for all the support<3.
*Please fav*

-

Misery: State of unhappiness.
Avery's pov:

I don't really get to comprehend what happens before Luke and Eli tell me what happened to Greyson and im out the door running down the middle of the street in the thunder and lightening.

I don't think i've ever ran this fast in my life, I hear the shouts from people behind but before I know it Maddy's right next to me, I see the tears falling down her face as we make it to the hospital in ten minutes.

We could've driven, but my instincts kicked in. And i'm sure hers did too, it is her brother anyway.

We run into the hospital through the halls squeaking and slipping everywhere.

Greyson was shot. Once in the arm and then stabbed five times. The guys he was with told Eli and Luke he was dead for fifteen seconds before the rest of the medic but then they used defibrillators.

A whole fifteen seconds, Greyson was gone.

"Tell me where he is! I'm his sister." Maddy slaps her hands against the desk.

Ten minutes later, Luke and Eli come in and my face drops.

Luke stands with a regretful face and I can see the bruise forming right on his eye, one on his jaw. I look over and see Eli with the same look of regret on his face, with blood coming from his lip and the bruised eye forming a darker purple.

"What the fuck?" Maddy says standing up as she walks over and examines their faces, I notice Luke has a slight limp to his stance, indicating someone hurt his knee or possibly his entire leg was kicked.

"Don't worry about us, how's Greyson?" Eli brushes it off but I don't miss the pain as he speaks.

"They won't tell us anything, they need an emergency contact. And my dad doesn't care enough to come." Maddy says which makes me turn my head, I get they have troubles but seriously? Your own son in danger and you don't care.

"Miss can I ask who's on the emergency contact list?" Luke walks up to the front desk and places his hand on the wall leaning against it.

"That's confidential, sorry kid." She shrugs and gets up walking away. Cunt.

"Confidential my ass," Luke jumps over the desk and quickly clicks things on the computer as we walk over.

"Eli what the fuck do I click." Eli goes off explaining and getting annoyed grabbing the mouse and doing it himself. Ok surprise I guess, Eli's really smart with computers.

"Fucking Lionel." Eli chucks the mouse down and slams his palm into a cup of pens knocking them all over the place.

Luke and Eli walk back out and call this Lionel. They claim to Maddy and I he's an older friend of Greys and that he knows their dad.