43: Convinent

UNEDITED
pls fav & comment all u want queens.

-

Averys pov:

Averys pov:

Lionel walks into the house.

"Lionel." Grey stands up walking over, along with Luke and James beside him.

"Boys." He nods before continuing, "It seems we have gotten ourselves into a mess, have we not? Or, should I say this to you darling?" He directs his gaze over to me.

None of them answer while Lionel smirks, grabbing his sleeves and pulling them down over his tattoos.

"What is he talking about?" Maddy is the first to speak, bad choice.

Greyson looks back shaking his head and turns back to look at him.

"Alright ! I got snacks- Oh Lionel." Eli comes skipping out but pauses and comes standing closer to me putting his arm lightly around me.

"Nice to see you Elijah." He smiles but drops it quickly, "Your dear brother and his girlfriend haven't told you Miss. McKay?" She slowly shakes her head.

This sparks a laugh in him before he steps closer to Greyson, "That's a surprise, dumb and dumber over here," he pauses pointing to Grey and Eli, "Love to share everything it seems!" He clasps his hands together and shakes his head laughing.

"Let's go outside." Grey says in almost a whisper to him, he gets a nod and he leads the way with the guys following.

I go towards the couch, "Darling come on." I heard Lionel's deep voice say as Eli looks back in sympathy at me.

"Wait tell me," Maddy grabs my arm but I pull it away shaking my head, "Izzy why aren't you telling her to stay? Do you know?!"

Izzy stays silent staring ahead, Lucas tries to comfort Maddy as I walk out the door but I hear her saying a bunch of profanities and 'Why the fuck won't they tell me'.

I get outside and see them all by Luke's black Porsche. Grey is leaning on it a little with his arms crossed over his chest, Eli and James are just standing there staring, and Luke is next to Lionel looking over at me with no fear shown.

"So I see your dear father, Clyde is gone now?" He looks at Greyson and back over to me, "As well as your father." I look away, biting my cheek.

"What do you need Lionel." It sounded more of a statement from Greyson.

He takes a moment for turning towards me, "I think we should talk," He pauses looking at the guys, "Alone."