41: Cold, bloody silence

pls fav also comment please i love comments
tw: VIOLENCE AND BLOOD.
-

Averys pov:

"Stop."

I froze I turned to look.

"Dad?" His face, blank, with no emotion to hold. I can tell my face drained to no color.

"Avery," Before he could say anything else he falls to the ground holding his hand over his chest, blood seeping through his fingers.

What.

"DAD. No." I scream and try to run but Clyde grabs me and holds his hand over my mouth as tears pour down my face and I sob. I scream, biting at his hand.

He shot my dad. He's not getting away with this. Jokes on him. With everything in me I squirm enough to reach my hand into my bra, I grab the knife and throw it back into his face.

He screams, my ears start to ring as I spin. I turn around and stab him again, this time in his heart. I hear his men load their guns, another shot, another shot.

I don't look back I keep going, my hands and face have blood all over them. I'm drenched. I'm sobbing. I hear my name faintly being called. Hands grabbing me, my knife still connects with his neck one last time before i'm pulled off.

"GET OFF OF ME." I scream not even looking at who it is. I'm let down. My feet don't move, I throw my knife across the room landing it dead center in the middle of the guy that's against it, who looks terrified.

Greysons pov:

I've never seen her like this.

I was furious when I found out.

Killing my father?

My own father?

Without letting me help her? Seriously.

I got here. Eli and Luke told me everything and I ran out of the hospital as soon as I knew, I know crazy. You're thinking, how could he possibly do that?

I don't know. Something inside of me snapped and here I am.

Eli and Luke are sitting in the car right now. I'm glad they stayed.

I walked in. Avery on top of my dad, well firstly her dad laying unconscious on the ground, then saw Avery stabbing him, over and over again.

The look in her eyes as she stabbed him and didn't spare me a glance said it all.

I pulled her off, he was dead before the neck stab. If I didn't pull her off she would've kept going.

"Avery." She didn't look, I don't even think she can hear me.

She's just standing there staring ahead after she threw a knife and killed some guy who was trying to hide from her.

With nothing said, she walked out.

Not glancing at her fathers unconscious body, stepping right over him.