3: "Holy shamoly"

Her fit above of course <3
Enjoy this chapter babes.
UNEDITED

Avery's pov:

I wake up with a pounding head ache. And immediately noticing it's so bright in my room it hurts to open my eyes. I check the time and see it's 11:30 am.

I'm still in my dress just with a shirt over it, a shirt I dont recognize, it smells nice.

There's a note on my bedside table 'here's some water and ibuprofen for your head princess. and i didn't wanna remove ur dress it felt wrong so sorry for that. -G".

I take the ibuprofen and quickly drink my water not wanting the taste on my tongue. I grab my phone and text him a quick thank you.

Memories are filling back into my head from the party but I don't remember anything from after me leaving.

I get up and walk into my bathroom and take a quick tinkle and then I get in the shower washing my body and only shampooing my hair before I get out washing my face and throwing my hair into a towel putting back on the really big shirt and wearing only undies.

I go downstairs and see my dads already gone for work. I make myself some mint tea which always helps me when hungover, im glad i'm not the type to throw up when drunk or hungover. I hate throw up it's my least favorite thing in the entire world.

I also made myself some oats with fruits and yogurt. I ate that all but struggled.

I check my phone and go on snap:

Eli: Boo boo i'm sorry I couldn't take you hom.
I love you bestie boo.
I'm gonna beat greyson up😡😡😡😡😡
Hope u made it safely.
So greyson took you home i'm glad but still going to rock his shiiiiitttt.
*sends a pic of him flexinf shirtless in a mirror*
With my big muscles.

Holy shamoly. He's got big muscles.

me: Thank u eli... you don't need to beat anyone up for me but thanks for the offer i know who to call when i need it.

For the rest of the day alls I did was sleep and watch netflix.

It's Monday, Mondays suck. I hate going back to school after the weekend.

I get up at 4:45 quickly getting ready for the gym taking a kiwi guava Celsius with me and getting in my car turning on the heat.

I get to the gym and see the familiar car parked outside.

I walk inside not paying attention to anyone around as I go back to a quiet spot and put in my headphones. I'm having an easy day so I do abs, and then finish with cardio.

I'm driving home now listening to Static Steve Lacey drinking the rest of my celsius.

I get home and shower using the rest of my shampoo and conditioner i've been squeezing out for the past week, and making sure I clean my body well.

I get out and put my moisturizer and oils on putting on little makeup just some blush, lip oil, and curling my lashes.

I go and pick out a green sweater and black wide pants and pair it with my blazers. I put on some rings and put my hair back in a low bun pulling two strands of my hair out and putting on my glasses not feeling like putting in my contacts today.

I go downstairs and make a quick protein shake, I only have 20 minutes until I need to be there so I pack all my stuff and bring it to my car turning it on and making sure the heats on.

After school i'm going to the store to get a few things for the house and myself so I put my wallet in my cars glove department. I leave my  house, connecting my phone playing whatever I had on last and drive to school.