22: Naughty

*mature content warning*
sorry in advance !!
make sure u favorite !
double update ig! surprise.
sorry for this long chapter !!!!

-

Naughty: disobedient; badly behaved;)
Averys pov:

I couldn't tell if I was falling for Greyson or not. Truth be told I was scared of what was to come if I did.

This week we've spent almost everyday together besides Monday and Tuesday, apparently he had "business to take care of" whatever that meant.

It's Friday after school and we're all hanging at Eli's house well Greyson and Luke are late but Eli informed me to stay patient and that my two 'lover boys' would be here soon.

"So Cullen," I hear the voice approach me and turn around to meet eyes with Garrett, "Are you and my boy Greyson a thing or what?" He smirks raising his eyebrow at me.

"They are my two little love birds. My parents. My idols." Eli comes out of literally no where, he does that often. He throws his arm around my shoulder and I smack him off.

"No we aren't together Garrett. Eli just likes spreading things, don't ya buddy!" I say pinching his cheeks extremely hard and he screams so loud.

"Jesus, Elijah Alejandro Jones don't ever scream like that again." I let go of his face which makes him fall to the ground somehow, and rub my ears

"Government name... Oh no little turd you're in trouble." Izzy enters the room smiling walking over to Eli reaching for his hand to help him get up.

"Did you not just hear his loud girly ass scream?" Garrett chuckles and Maddy walks in with Peyton.

"I thought that was Avery," Maddy starts laughing walking over to Garrett and pulling him onto the couch to sit on his lap.

"Ha ha ha ha very funny Madelyn." Eli sends her his middle finger and her and Garrett return the gesture.

We all turn to see Greyson and Luke walking in, and following shortly behind is Lucas.

"Lucas !! I didn't know you were coming!" I run over and tackle him as he laughs holding me as we fall to the ground laughing harder.

"We brought him for you Ave! No else likes him." Luke practically laughs out while saying that.

"Hey shut up Luke. You weren't saying that la-" He's cut off with Luke clapping his hands together and him pulling Lucas off the ground, Greyson grabbing me, kissing my head.

"Where were you, you guys took a long time." I whine up at him with a small frown on my face. Greysons leaned against the wall right now with his arms crossed showing off his big biceps and his veins running up his forearms.

"We had stuff to take care of." He says nodding over to Garrett before he approaches.

"Sup G, come with me for a second?" Greyson nods pushing himself off the wall and saying he'll be back in a second.

"Avery come here babe." Izzy says standing up from her spot next to Eli and grabbing me to come with her. We end up in the upstairs bathroom.