19: "Last week."

Hi my loves,
Please enjoy this chapter! I finished it while I was eating a brown sugar pop tart. FIRE.

tiny bit of mature content this chapter !!

-

Greysons pov:

After the incident at school last week, Eli and Luke kept begging me to tell her about our well jobs. - by Eli and Luke, I mean Eli - he claims 'she can throw hands, AND KNIVES!' Luke added the occasional hum and 'She's also hot' which I wont lie made me mad like shut the fuck up? That has nothing to do with our jobs.

Anyway, I said no. No way am I going to bring her into this. She doesn't deserve to be trapped in it like us. Not that we couldn't get out, well actually it'd cost us sixty-two million per person...

I never really explained how we even got into this, but let's save the for a different time. Right now Avery and I are sitting in biology with Eli also, as she's trying to help him with cellular respiration.

"Shut up, Eli just look at the work I gave you and the reactants it isn't that hard." I see her forehead vein pop out acknowledging me she's getting frustrated, it's son thing that always happens with her when she's mad.

"Maybe if you could explain it better," Eli throws his pencil onto his desk and slams his back against the chair, "it doesn't make any sense Colon!" He raised his voice making the whole class turn to us. I see Avery put her hand over her mouth trying her hardest not to laugh, but she lets one slip.

"Eli just fucking pay attention and maybe you'd know." she sits back down in her seat and turns around to talk to some Lucas kid. He's new here, latino, around six foot, has glasses, and messy dark hair. Apparently he moved from Venezuela and Avery has been showing him around. James told me all of this. Him and her have gotten closer over the week.

All week Sophie hasn't been here, neither has Chase. But i've received texts from Sophie, bullshit along the lines of 'I promise i'm better than her' and 'Avery is just using you'. Like I said, shit i'll refuse to believe.

"Hey Lucas, can you give me a ride to my house after school?" I hear Avery say and I try my hardest not to eavesdrop, but here I am.

"Sure bestie!" Bestie? "We could even stop for some smoothie bowls.. Goddd I go crazy for those." He says in a high pitch voice putting his stuff into his binder. I'm gonna take his binder and hit him with it.

"I'm sooo in. I love smoothie bowls! We could go walk around downtown too." Avery touched his shoulder and they laugh and the bell rings. Avery and I are the last ones leaving the class after Eli who ran out and tripped over a desk.

"Hey! How are you?" She perks up at me smiling while we walk out. She's struggling with her biology book so I hold it for her. I just huff in response shrugging my shoulders. Go ask Lucas pussy poocus.

"Thanks!" she grabs the book from my hand and then waits for me to say something making a confused face at me.

"See ya." I walk away before she says anything but I didn't miss her little 'k'. Always sassing me.

The periods went by slow, Avery didn't talk more to me in our classes until before lunch when she asked if I could carry her book for her. Which I did.