42: Going crazy

Pls fav & comment :)
also find t swift hidden line
not a fan of this chapter.
-

Greysons pov:
Last night we picked up Avery around 3 am, she was in the middle of the road with nothing on her and her car was around the corner.

We found her because she has life360 with Maddy, Izzy, and Peyton.

I was pissed for a minute when I saw her like that, she could've been kidnapped and killed. But I couldn't be mad as she walked to the car talking to Luke, who she somehow forgot who he was?

I don't know how much she drank, but definitely a lot.

She now laying out on my bed with one hand above her head and one leg hanging off the bed. Her hairs a mess and she's in one of my shirts with my boxers.

I cleaned her off as much as I could when we got back home.

I didn't put her in the shower I didn't wanna undress her with no consent and bathe her while she was sleeping.

She looks gorgeous with the sun shining on her face. She shifts in her sleep a little, I should wake her.

It's one in the afternoon.

I'm almost scared to see how she is going to act, after everything that's been going down. My sweet sweet girl.

She doesn't deserve this.

"Hey wake up my love." I gently lay down onto the bed and she groans a little turning towards me. Her eyes slowly open and she looks drained, her eyes are beet red and puffed, her hairs a mess along with her nose being red. She still looks beautiful.

She yawns stretching out her body and then puts a hand over her face, "Morning." Her voice is groggy and deeper than usual.

I play with her hair a little and kiss her cheek softly.

I don't go for her lips because I know she hates it when she has morning breath, which I don't mind anyways.

"Here take some Tylenol." I hand her a glass of water and two pills. She downs them and sits up a little looking at me confused.

She doesn't speak but she looks like she has too. I nod for her to say it.

"What the hell happened?" She mutters looking down at her arms seeing a little dried blood I missed.

Oh my love.

Before I can speak she hugs me, "Oh my god you're okay? You're already out from your accident? That your-" She pauses moving back from me getting off the bed startled.

I don't speak.

"Oh my god. I.. I killed your father?!" She says just remembering everything, "M- my father he's.. dead?" I nod with a small frown, I don't want to speak.

She moves backwards towards the door of my room, "Oh my god. I'm a monster. Why do you still have me here?!! Why, why, why." She mutters the last part and grabs the handle of my door.

I immediately jump up towards her, "Avery stop, please." Her whole body freezes, I can see the tears forming in her eyes now.

"I-I cant? You cant be near me i'm a monster." She falls back against the wall with her hands on her head, "I fucking killed your father why are you.. Still caring of me." She sobs into her hands before she looks up at me wiping the tears off.