45: final episode

Avery's pov:

Avery's pov:

"We cannot shoot him because he asked me for my number Greyson." I say, hiding the laugh I want to let out.

"Avery, he didn't just ask you for your number. He looked you in your eyes, touched your arm and asked. He deserves to be shot?" He says the last part as a question.

I grab his arm and we walk out of the cafe, Barnyard Cooch, that we found in the beautiful Italy.

"I promise you're okay precious." I say laughing as I pull him to the next shops.

We wander around this thrift store for an hour or two, he buys me a gorgeous bag, and I got him gummy worms.

We got called into the office about thirty minutes ago, and we're on our way there.

"I wonder why he's calling us in. We still have almost a week off." I say, and Greyson shrugs.

"He's a man that's unpredictable, honestly could be anything." I nod and just go back to being on my phone.

We arrive at the place and go up to his office. We're sitting there for around fifteen minutes before he calls for us.

"So let's get straight to it, I need you guys to lead the business while I leave for a year." My face drains the color, and Greyson scoffs.

"What the fuck are you yapping about." Greyson says leaning his head back against the wall.

I don't say anything.

"I'm saying, I'm going into a dangerous mission and it's with high-ends. You guys are the only people I know that can run what I have. Bring Elijah, bring Luke, I don't care. I'm telling you, you're running it." He says rolling his eyes.

"No." I say looking directly into his eyes, I see his lips twitch.

"Yes Avery. Or I will bring it down to the level of hurting someone close to you." He says and I roll my eyes, knowing he won't.

"Fine we'll do it." Greyson says standing out of his seat and walking over to Lionel, "But if this puts Avery in danger, so God help me, I will find you, and I will kill you."

He walks over to me taking my hand and walking us out.

"Why the hell did you say yes. I didn't even agree Greyson." I scream once we get back into the car.

"You'll be fucking fine Avery." He scoffs starting the car and driving off.

"I didn't want this, I didn't expect to sign it and become the leader or fucking owner whatever the hell we are for a damn year." I throw my phone into my lap and turn to look out the window.

"Stop being a baby. You signed his contract already, if we didn't follow what he said, he'd hurt you." I just roll my eyes.

"Blah blah blah." I mock him and then get back on my phone and ignore him for the rest of the drive home.

——

"You still ignoring me?" Greyson asks and I obviously don't reply.

I get up and walk away, I go to my closet and find a nice dress, i'm going out tonight. A friend I found here super fast, Veronica, she asked if I wanted to come.

She invited Greyson but he's annoying so he's not coming.

I change into the dress, and put on some makeup and jewelry. I walk out of the room and down into the foyer. Greyson looks over at me and licks his lips walking to me.

"I'm going out with Veronica. I'll be home later."  I walk away from him and I hear him mumble some stupid shit that I don't care about.

"Hey babe." Veronica says, as I sit in the passenger side.

"Hey, Grey can't make it he has some work to finish up." I smile and then we start talking about the new agreement Lionel made to us, I left out the anger, and the part of Greyson agreeing for me.

I forgot to mention that she is also apart of the business, she got sent to Italy with us to work. So she'll be around a lot.

"Wow. That's insane. But at least Lionel will be out of here for a while. Asshole." She mumble the last word but I agree anyways.

The club was fun, we just ended up sitting at the bar drinking margaritas and talking about work, then we danced for a while.

I also kicked some guy in the balls because he tried to touch me. Absolutely not, I have a man.

"Greyson I'm home." I walk into the house taking my shoes off and walking upstairs. I see Greyson lying on the bed shirtless with a book in hand.

"How was it?" He asks not looking away from his book.

"Okay." I reply and walk into the bathroom getting in the shower.

I hear the door open softly and shut. Greyson gets in and comes closer to my body.

"I'm sorry." He says leaning his head on my shoulder, kissing me.

I turn around and press against him, "It's okay. I shouldn't have gotten so mad, I know we can do this." He nods and sweet talks me for a little bit before he goes down onto his knees.

"Wrap your legs around me baby." I do as he says and he starts licking my core. He kisses all around my area and inserts his tongue into me.

My wet body pressed against the wall and my moans going through the room, I finish quickly all over his face making him lick me dry.

I grab his shaft and start rubbing him slowly, and go down on him, I wrap my hands around him and glide him in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck Avery. Just like that you slut." I moan around his dick and put it further down my throat.

He finishes in my mouth and I look up and swallow.

"You can't watch that show without me you brat." I slap his arm and we laugh. He pulls me into his chest and starts the show again.

We continue watching the show and end up falling asleep.

——

teenwriterphase on insta & tiktok