4: "It'll be okay"

Hi guys ! New chapter let's goooo.
TW: sa,panic attack.
Enjoy<3
UNEDITED

Averys pov:

We're at the store now with Eli running around throwing everything in the cart, and knocking things down with Greyson yelling at him, shoving, and telling him to pick it up.

It's been about an hour in here when it was supposed to be a quick trip.

"Avery." Greyson says throwing his hands up in defeat, "please help me" he pleads.

"Averony," Eli sings in a horrible voice "Give me a kiss on the cheek and i'll quit misbehaving for mr jerk face" he says smiling pointing to Greyson.

"No." Greyson says pushing Eli away from me and clenching his fist.

Eli doesn't say nothing but look between us and wink at Greyson while smiling, what is wrong with that boy.

We're back at the car and Eli gives me his address and I type it in struggling to hold my phone and Greyson takes it and shuts it off and just starts giving me directions.

"Thanks Aveie for the chocolate!" Eli says sticking his tongue out laughing at how he snuck chocolate into the cart while checking out.

"Bye Eli" I say smiling at him through the window where he's rubbing Greyson head as he rolls the window up almost on his arm.

"It's not late do you want to work on our history project Grey?" I smile over to him shyly.

"Sure, my place." he says while giving me the directions which isn't to long before we arrive at his house.

He has an nice house, it's really big. Black, grays, and whites it looks really nice. He has two cars in the drive way a red jeep and a Mazda Miata which is one of my dream cars.

When we walk inside i'm met with a lovely smell that is most definitely food, maybe steak.

"Hey sweetie-" Greysons which i'm assuming is his mom walks in and pauses at seeing me and smiles.

"Hey Mom this is Avery, we have a history project together we're going to work on." He says giving his mother a kiss on the cheek. Oh how I miss my mom.

"Hi Avery! Aren't you the prettiest little thing ever!" she says reaching in for a hug which gladly, I accept.

"Well i'll let you two get to ur project ! Dinner will be ready a bit later" She says happily, "Avery sweetie ur more than welcome to join us tonight".

"Oh no that's-"

"She will" Greyson says and his step-mom smiles at us both. She's so sweet.

"Your moms so sweet" I say and hear him sigh and feel him nod walking up the stairs and nearly trip when Greyson grabs ahold of me.

"Watch your step Avery." He rumbles out and i fake growl and mock him, I receive a mean look but who cares. Turns me on. stop that.

His bed room is a darker tone it's very, very messy and it smells so good.

"Alright so it's on imperialism I can start the poster design if you wanna search some things." I say taking my laptop out and grabbing the poster.

"Ughhh" He sighs out long grabbing me pulling me onto his bed right by him. Woah we're really close right now. His muscular arms are holding me tight and his little man is pressed up against me.

"Greyson we have work to do." I say poking his sides making him jump but holding me tighter.

"But I wanna sleep" He says pouting at me.