37: Jealous lady bug

Lana del ray or Taylor Swift...?

pls fav! and don't be a quiet reader!!!

-

Greysons pov:

"Lionel you're gonna want to see this." I slap the papers down onto his desk, or I should say the six files Averys father has on me, and Lionel.

He picks them up, his eyes widen at the site of every bit of information found on us.

"Where the hell did these come from McKay." It wasn't a question, it was a demand. I knew he would be furious, no one has ever been able to get information about us, mainly him, and keep it.

If I say her father, will he hurt her too?

"Her father." He stands up to stand tall over me, he's around 6'6, strong built, and a truly scary man.

I don't say anything just stare at him trying to make sure I don't say anything or give him the indication that it was.

"I won't hurt Avery. But her father, I cannot promise that." I don't say anything just nod before I walk out.

I didn't give him one file. The file filled with my childhood. He knew most, he didn't know about my ruthless disgusting uncle. I would like to keep it that way.

Averys pov:

"Can you just pack the frickin' bag Elijah!" Izzy throws the bag at him harshly as he starts grabbing everything roughly and throwing it in there.

Izzy storms out of the room slamming the door and Eli stands there looking at the floor with his jaw clenched.

They have been fighting all day, firstly neither of them wanted to go on this camping trip once they found out one another were going.

But, Greyson forced them and told them to suck it up.

"Look, I don't know what you did wrong. But you better fix that E." Garrett smacks his back a couple of times walking away.

I hear him mumble something under his breath but I am not about to ask him to speak up. He'd probably shoot me right now.

Not kidding.

"Hey baby," I feel his arms wrap around me and the smell of him going into my nose, "How are you?"

"I'm okay," I spin around almost falling and we laugh as he steadies me, "How are you pretty?" He kisses the tip of my nose and I kiss his back.

"I'm good, you excited to go camping?" He smiles a little and releases me out of his hold, setting his packed bag on the floor.

"Yes, i'm bringing stuff so we can make s'mores. I love s'mores, do you love s'mores?" He laughs and shakes his head.

I clap and turn around picking up more of the snacks into my bag. Obviously i'm bringing the good ones in my bag.

"Avery I love you but I really don't want to fucking go." He pauses looking at Greyson who is giving him a glare, "Sorry I really don't want to go."